Contact us

MOROCCO 2012 - Not taking part

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
I am not going to further elaborate on that issue but it's something that is too political for ESC therefore if that needs to be discussed should go into the appropriate forum.

Charly

:? Look in wiki and find Arab World Song Contest. Yes Morocco is in the list...

Well tough, I find it quite offensive to be called Arab or w/e.
Arab World Song Contest would never happen anyway.

Sorry Matt if its getting out of hands.

A-lister

Veteran
I am not going to further elaborate on that issue but it's something that is too political for ESC therefore if that needs to be discussed should go into the appropriate forum.

ESC is political by its very nature :lol:

... but yeah, questioning current rules may not really fit into a country thread.

A-lister

Veteran
Hmm where did I call you Arab? Read more carefully!

I honestly don't get what's offensive anyhow? It's an ethnic group like Scandinavians, Europeans (in general) and other groups.

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
ESC is political by its very nature :lol:

... but yeah, questioning current rules may not really fit into a country thread.

Right, but I'm trying to avoid having those conversations in country threads as you said. One separate topic in the proper section is sufficient. ;)

A-lister

Veteran
Yes I also don't understand his reaction!

Maybe he thought we meant something bad about it? xshrug But I don't see it that way. It's a linguistic-ethnic group like so many others.

Charly

Well we are more Berber ;)

The American population in Morocco are geting bigger and bigger :lol: same as the Private schools getting more expensive about £2000 a month I used to goto.. -.-

A-lister

Veteran
Right, but I'm trying to avoid having those conversations in country threads as you said. One separate topic in the proper section is sufficient. ;)

I get it ;)

On the other hand there's just so much which can be discussed when a country is not even entering :lol:

Anyways, hypothetically speaking (if there was an entry to discuss), KEEP THE SONG IN ARABIC! :lol:

wlhlwn

I get it ;)

On the other hand there's just so much which can be discussed when a country is not even entering :lol:

Anyways, hypothetically speaking (if there was an entry to discuss), KEEP THE SONG IN ARABIC! :lol:

No!!!! Dont say it anymore!!! :lol: Its Tamazight language )))

A-lister

Veteran
No!!!! Dont say it anymore!!! :lol: Its Tamazight language )))

:lol:

Well in this case I'm correct, the majority indeed speaks Arabic and I guess that's the official language (together with French???)

Top Bottom