The air is what they breathe
They'll die without it
It's unforgivable

Breathe​

Last edited by a moderator:

Iker

Veteran
Yearly Igranka was robbed comment
Yes, it really was. But those juries were too lame to appreciate groundbreaking awesomeness that is Igranka!

Btw. it was one of the few Eurovision entries in which dubstep really worked for me and did not feel like a desperate crappy addition (Taboo from Malta or lame Attention from Lithuania) or like some undercooked afterthought.

Last edited:

apasionata

Super Moderator
Staff member
I am sure they will return.
Hopefully, as a Serbian I'm really happy that the anti-Serb government and garniture of 30 years was overthrown last year.

Unfortunately they i.e. the new government haven't had balls for Greek scenario for our goddamn awful and fascist (anti-Serb) RTCG, but hopefully the new board will do enough work bringing us 🇲🇪 back to the contest.

I'd love to see Danica Crnogorčević, Nina Žižić or, heck, even Sergej again singing for us.

Last edited:

rasmuslights

Veteran
well, I'm not sure if I want them at esc tbh... I'd be fine if they come back but they mostly served quite underwhelming (2018, 2016, 2014) or just bad (2017, 2019, 2012) entries... so what is the point of having them in the contest... they probably won't qualify in this modern age anyway..

EscGeek

Veteran
well, I'm not sure if I want them at esc tbh... I'd be fine if they come back but they mostly served quite underwhelming (2018, 2016, 2014) or just bad (2017, 2019, 2012) entries... so what is the point of having them in the contest... they probably won't qualify in this modern age anyway..
If they took part in 2011, Maja Keuc would've finished 11th or 12th. So if not for anything else, they need come back for this reason. :ROFLMAO:

The more, the merrier, i always say. xleft

apasionata

Super Moderator
Staff member
This post is low-key problematic and very derogatory to say the least. Check my FSC entries for Montenegro and see for yourself how bad our music industry products are.

rasmuslights

Veteran
This post is low-key problematic and very derogatory to say the least. Check my FSC entries for Montenegro and see for yourself how bad our music industry products are.

well, it may be problematic but it's also true... sometimes to tell the truth you have to risk being offensive :)
no hate for Montenegro as a country tho! I'd love to go there!:) It's just their music industry that's absolutely not quality and something I'd like to see at esc... that's all.

GianlucaTomoe

Banned
I'm pretty sure they WON'T come back. RTCG didn't show any sign of interest for the competition when they took part, and it was even less in 2020 when they clearly told us that buying cars was more important for them than ESC. And how to forget when in 2021 a person from RTCG tweeted smth like, "hahaha, yay I'm so happy that it's official that we won't participate, cuz we'll be no longer embarrassed!!"?

Biscuit02

I hope that Montenegro will return, they are not one of my favorite ESC countries, but their 2013(Igranka forever robbed) and 2015 entries were great and I absolutely loved them, I also liked 2012(Yes come at me), so if they return it would be nice.

Lance Esgard

Is true? Official news from Montenegro's broadcaster?
So far it is only from the broadcaster told ESCToday, not through a public statement directly from the broadcaster.

But it isn't just fan sites reporting what ESCToday said. The German public broadcaster responsible (maybe that should be 'responsible') for German participation has also reported it.

Top Bottom