Administrator
me.png

Sammy

Veteran
Re: MONTENEGRO 2020

I liked the studio version of Slavko a lot, live on the other hand... :lol:

Teaisloveable

Oh no! Montenegro has officially declared they will not be participating in Eurovision 2020 :(

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member

THAT'S AWFUL

HOW WILL WE AVENGE IGRANKA THIS WAY xcry1:cry:NONOSOOCIOTAPoOXX-OIT()xgaah(O)(A-O)xwhatxdohxhandxhelpxsosx???xsnootyxnaughtyxdown

GRE

My favorite Montenegrin entry:

Also, we should mention that Montenegro as part of Serbia - Montenegro was 7th in 2005, and as part of Yugoslavia was 4th in 1983.

EscGeek

Veteran

The person who pulled Montenegro out of the contest has read the first post of this topic, took a break after two words, and then went to sleep. :lol:

Biscuit02

I really don't like that Montenegro and possibly Hungary has withdrawn I hope no more countries will withdraw, 2020 is starting to remind me of 2014 where there were only 37 countries hopefully that won't be the case for 2020.

ESC94

Well, even though I want as many countries competing as possible, the withdrawal of :me: doesn´t make me as sad as the possible exit of :hu:. Since their debut in 2007 the only entries from them I liked a bit were from 2014 and 2015, and even they were just ok. Everything else was either boring and badly copied from other former Yugoslavian countries (2018) or just downright horrible like this awkward school play this year, which was second on my personal flop 5!! xdown

Hopefully they´ll use this break as an opportunity to rethink their strategy.

Sammy

Veteran

No Name - Zauvijek moja is one of my all time favorites!

tuorem

No, no, no and no! Where them sponsors at? Come on!

This news just shattered my dreams of a new dubstep Mass. I can't.

tumblr_mn4vgnjDge1rp0k8co1_500.gif

This is probably an unpopular opinion, but - except for "Heaven" - Montenegro was grossly underrated this decade to me: Space (even though the performance was disappointing due to the lack of staging), The Real Thing, Inje and Igrankasus all deserved more.

I sincerely hope they will come back soon.

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member

No, no, no and no! Where them sponsors at? Come on!

This news just shattered my dreams of a new dubstep Mass. I can't.

tumblr_mn4vgnjDge1rp0k8co1_500.gif

This is probably an unpopular opinion, but - except for "Heaven" - Montenegro was grossly underrated this decade to me: Space (even though the performance was disappointing due to the lack of staging), The Real Thing, Inje and Igrankasus all deserved more.

I sincerely hope they will come back soon.

TASTE SIS. Underrated balkan legends who deserves more love

moj svijet still shouldn't have qualified but ok work

tuorem

moj svijet still shouldn't have qualified but ok work

I 100% agree on that too sis. "Adio" was right up my alley, but "Moj Svijet" wasn't. It was kind of bittersweet to me when they qualified with this while Who See was robbed the year before. :(

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member

I 100% agree on that too sis. "Adio" was right up my alley, but "Moj Svijet" wasn't. It was kind of bittersweet to me when they qualified with this while Who See was robbed the year before. :(

SAME!!!! Maybe it's because I love 2014 SO much that MS just... fades away? It's the song I remember the least.

Mainshow

Veteran

Mój Svijet was an authentic masterpiece and beautiful. It's part of my Top 5 back in 2014. "Igranka" was everything and should have qualified but I can't live with all this hate towards Mój Svijet!

John1

Will they ever come back? I don't know, but I didn't know that there were financial difficulties underwent by :me:.

Realest

Looks like its not official yet.

Top Bottom