15 9.7%

14 9.1%

15 9.7%

26 16.9%

• Total voters

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
this is far from my favorite, but after tonight it really has a chance to go to the final, one of the best lives by far

mauve

Veteran
From what I heard now, he really had the best vocals. He is really good, though I don't like the song much. But by far he sounds best! Compliment!

aletem

He better qualify!

ApEsc

The fact that he sings in his original language, adds to this song, I really like the adaptation of the song, the entire production, the video is also nice.

midnightsun

Veteran
I‘m quite confident this will qualify - it surely deserves to! To me it‘s still „Lane Moje“ or (the even better) „Lejla“ (one of my favourite ESC songs ever!) league. I don’t see any difference between them and „Inje“ and I hope, people on television and the juries will share this opinion. Maybe it‘s exactly this resemblance why the song is so underrated in the polls (Vanja is a great singer so this can’t be the reason).

mauve

Veteran
will montenegro unfairly snatch that barbara dex trophy two years in a row??????????

It's very likely. And it is shame because in interviews Vanja is really a sweet person. He sould have needed a better song.

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
It's very likely. And it is shame because in interviews Vanja is really a sweet person. He sould have needed a better song.

he's top 5 best personalities in this esc. and doesn't deserve barbara dex at all, but i can see him winning

aef

Haha that outfit :lol: x12s The staging is such a classic balkan staging (maybe not so much the colors but the choreography)

I still see this as a solid qualifier (6th - 9th)

Milos-BC

I definitely think that this song is very underrated :( It might be weaker than the earlier Balkan ballads but it's still a very good song and he is also great live as well. It doesn't have huge chances to make it but I certainly hope for a surprise.

8 points.

Sammy

Veteran
I love balkan ballads and I'm gonna miss this in the final, but honestly - there are better ones.

Top Bottom