16 10.4%

15 9.7%

14 9.1%

15 9.7%

26 16.9%

• Total voters

QwaarJet

ESC Moderator
Waited until the revamp to hear this. Wish the last minute was stronger, but another good Balkan ballad at Eurovision. Likely grower, but for now...

7 points.

Alaska49

STILL COMATOSE

VikingTiger

Getting better. But there is still something lacking - the instrumentation seems a bit too simple... Just backing up under the singer all the time. I miss something more going on in the background.
I

Brandt

I am tired of Montenegrin ballads tbh. They are always too intense and usually boring.

Mrm

Veteran
Meeeeh, it sounds pretentious now..I don't like it...

A-lister

Veteran
It's in my top. 10 this year, maybe it's nostalgia? xshrug

It's hardly the strongest Balkan ballad we've had in ESC history, but considering the lack of anything local the last years I'm almost taking what is served and Montenegro happens to serve this one this year. Nonetheless the song is ok and I hope that they can manage to get into the finals atleast, I mean it worked in 2014-2015 and the Montenegrin broadcaster is not stupider than to understand where their strength lays and that heir only qualifications so far was with entries in this style. Now this is not near as strong as their 2015 entry, but it's far better than the 2014 attempt.

aletem

The newer version is definitely an improvement and it sounds pretty nice! Thumbs up!! Would be lovely if they qualify. That second semi final is so hard!

aef

I really see this as a qualifier now.... It will stand out due to the running order and balkan ballads ALWAYS do pretty well! + We don't have any other similar song in the competition ( :rs: is quite different...)

GRE

I really see this as a qualifier now.... It will stand out due to the running order and balkan ballads ALWAYS do pretty well! + We don't have any other similar song in the competition ( :rs: is quite different...)

1. It's not a ballad.
2. There is a balkan ballad in this Semifinal: Montenegro.

aef

94ayd

Guess he thought we were in the :rs: thread (for a minute there I did as well because of the :rs: flag in your comment :lol:).

aef

Guess he thought we were in the :rs: thread (for a minute there I did as well because of the :rs: flag in your comment :lol:).

Oh... :lol: Well yes I was talking about :me: haha

Phoenix

This sounds like a qualifier to me too, it will look good on the stage. I understand the appeal of these songs but I am so done with them.
"Gubim i kad dobijam" Cry me a river... Come back Slavko, everything is forgiven.

QwaarJet

ESC Moderator
Stunning performance tonight by Vanja. Could surprise on the night.

ZoboCamel

Yeah, he was probably the best vocally on the night. Could be enough to push him into qualification, if everyone continues to perform at about the same level as this pre-party.

Video here, though I'm not sure how long it'll stay up:

Top Bottom