13 6.6%

8 4.1%

7 3.6%

12 6.1%

56 28.4%

• Total voters

midnightsun

Veteran
Actually I thought he was singing quite well tonight. At some point his voice was even GREAT! Not throughout the whole song unfortunately. But you can't dance and sing properly at the same time, that's the problem. I love the song itself. His performance was probably too much for Europe. People have lost their sense of humor since 2012, the last time a funny song placed notably well. Remember the good 'old' 2000s... Verka and consorters. It was annoying people voted for crappy fun songs but hey, in the end THAT'S EUROVISION!!!

ParadiseES

There is no reason to be disappointed in Montenegro. I think the real success of this song is becoming a guilty pleasure for many people and giving this edition colour, party and the necessary ESC trashy sound. Results don't matter. I think Slavko achieved his goal :)

southernstars

I was disappointed in his vocals!!! But I will say that Aussies were really digging this... we are used to seeing kitschy, cheesy, 'Europop' and he fits the bill. So many Aussies tweeted how unhappy they were that he didn't get through!! I personally didn't vote for him but yeah, kinda funny....
We loved the shout out to Australia after he sang :D

Edward

Just like with Omar's not very subtle unequal voting line air time, I knew this one would not make it when the presenters poked fun at it just after the performance ended. I mean, when you are in the host's joke script and the hosts are supposed to be the "cool guys" whose jokes you are supposed to laugh at...yeah...

JonnyWest

I enjoyed the studio version, but that performance... was very amateurish (I'm being nice here). The vocals were a disaster, probably the worst of the year

DanielLuis

Just like with Omar's not very subtle unequal voting line air time, I knew this one would not make it when the presenters poked fun at it just after the performance ended. I mean, when you are in the host's joke script and the hosts are supposed to be the "cool guys" whose jokes you are supposed to laugh at...yeah...

It took you that long to realize it wouldn't make it? :eek:
I thought after the first 15 seconds of the performance it would be enough to realize that :lol:

ZoboCamel

I was disappointed in his vocals!!! But I will say that Aussies were really digging this... we are used to seeing kitschy, cheesy, 'Europop' and he fits the bill. So many Aussies tweeted how unhappy they were that he didn't get through!! I personally didn't vote for him but yeah, kinda funny....
We loved the shout out to Australia after he sang :D

Yes, I'm very curious to see how this one fared in the Aussie televote. I loved it myself, and sent him 4 votes; two of the other three people watching it with me also thought it was fantastic; in the Australian Facebook chat talking about the qualifiers afterwards, he seemed to be people's second favourite NQ, after Finland. I wouldn't be surprised if this was top 5 with Australian televoters.

Actually, I think this may have earned a top 10 score in the televote overall - but was likely last place with juries. Interested in the overall scores.

ag89

This was by far the worst performance of the night, but at least people will have something to play in Euro clubs year after year.

PeterLPZ

It was an open race if this one came into the final. But I must say, that Moldova was better and so I think, people decided in majority for Moldova.

EscGeek

Veteran
Terrible vocals, but everything else about this song is perfect, so it will stay on my 6th positionxheya

eurovizian

There is no reason to be disappointed in Montenegro. I think the real success of this song is becoming a guilty pleasure for many people and giving this edition colour, party and the necessary ESC trashy sound. Results don't matter. I think Slavko achieved his goal :)

Every Eurovision needs at least one song like this.

EscGeek

Veteran
Guilty pleasure?

I was so proud to say to my friends that i enjoyed Montenegro's entry xheya
kinda like this dog

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
The performance was absolutely everything I dreamed it would be. Yes, it was vocally a hot mess but it was just an utterly glorious 3 minutes. It was pure kitsch and a whole lot of awesome. Easily the best pop song of the semi (this year even), and the one performed with the most conviction. It sadly was never going to pass though, so I wasn't even upset (I saved my anger for Finland and Albania), but it's sad to see soulless trash pass through, and this delicious slice of unashamedly camp euro-disco fail. Slavko completely managed to win me round though, from the artist announcement when I was like errmmm:? to the song reveal which shocked and got me super hyped, to the kick butt performance. Thank you for providing the pop I live for this year Montenegroxheart

Johnny992

I just could not belive that same people hyped about this nonsense. He is not even a big deal in the Balkans and he thought he will concer Europe with that shitty song....

theditz83

Veteran
Slavko completely dropped off my radar when the rehearsals started as I just hated the staging and performance. It needed dancers or some ki d of interaction on stage, as Slavko on his own ended up looking like a mental drunk person still galloping around the dancefloor at the end of the night when the lights have already gone on and everyone else is heading for the doors. The helicopter hair move is iconic, but everything else about it was a hot mess.

Having said that, I still wanted it in the final more than Portugal and Belgium!

Milos-BC

This was a catastrophic and painful humiliation of quite a solid ESC country and I am glad it got the result it deserved.

I expected that at least the choreography will make me laugh but it was all over the place, with no meaning whatsoever, and he acted like he got out of the nuthouse.

Send something great like you used to :me: and I am sure you will be in the final again.

Fluke

He had at least two dancers with him on the first rehearsals, what happened? Why did he change it?

Top Bottom