5 2.6%

10 5.1%

4 2.0%

4 2.0%

12 6.1%

• Total voters

Sammy

Veteran
But this isn't at all a good song, it just had a good draw.

The San Marino song is better but not necessarily amazing (though I thought it deserved top 10 in the semi).

Wether you like the style or not is another question, but in the range of the classic balkan ballad, it IS definitly a good song.

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
8. Montenegro
Matt: Great song to follow Armenia, it changes the mood and he sounds great. He is smiling quite a bit and you can tell he's thrilled to be there. Great change of pace and this will stand out and I'm certain the jury's will remember that.
Ahmet: We don't understand the language but he manages to deliver it in a way so it makes sense to me. He did a wonderful job.

CypriotGirl

Veteran
It's not one of the best Balkan ballads in ESC, but this year there isn't any other Balkan ballad, and it's overall a good song, with a very good vocal performance, so I'm very happy Montenegro qualified for the first time. xcheer

GWTW1939

I have always thought this was just nice and pleasant but the performance totally elevates the song and becomes GREAT xcheer

musicfan

Wether you like the style or not is another question, but in the range of the classic balkan ballad, it IS definitly a good song.

You're making the huge assumption that I can't like a Balkan ballad. The first minute or so is fine, then we get into the chorus which is forgettable. The break adds some energy, but that just points out how bland and stunted the end is. The vocal is fine enough, the skating dancer is nice. But the song itself wasn't worthy of qualifying.

cegs5

I usually dislike Balkan ballads, but this is really charming and sweet. I want to see it in the top 10 at least!

Scooby

Best of luck Sergej and Montenegro! make all of us here pride!
Srećno Crnogorci!

Sammy

Veteran
You're making the huge assumption that I can't like a Balkan ballad. The first minute or so is fine, then we get into the chorus which is forgettable. The break adds some energy, but that just points out how bland and stunted the end is. The vocal is fine enough, the skating dancer is nice. But the song itself wasn't worthy of qualifying.

I agree with you that the ending is not good, it lacks a climax and leaves you a bit puzzled. And maybe if there had been other balkan ballads it would hav had a difficult standing. Still I think it deserved being in the final

Tinchey

So glad they're finally in the grand finale. He's a great vocalist, no doubt, and I hope that he'll do even better in the final. With Serbian skater and Croatian back vocals he's indeed representing the missing countries of the EXYU region. Thank you Sergej!!! SLAY! xbow

SRBIJA

Banned
This was a sad year for ExYu region, I hope Sergej (and Tinkara) put a great ending on it. Best of luck tonight, go :me:!

PashonFrut

Loved this one too! Balkan ballads never fail me :p

This contest would be nothing without our Balkan nations!! Please come back the rest of Ex-yu

Celia

What result did he get? I think he was on the right side, therefore underrated. But still congrats to :me: and thank you for this beautiful piece of music xbow

Mrm

Veteran
GOOOSH I didn't lie his entry, but i was so sad tonight while he performed, he was so frightened, he was almost frozen.. :eek:

He was scared to death, he sang much better in the semi.. :(

We all noticed that..

Tinchey

GOOOSH I didn't lie his entry, but i was so sad tonight while he performed, he was so frightened, he was almost frozen.. :eek:

We all noticed that..

Wut?

Celia

We all noticed that..

I think he did well in both actually. Or at least it wasn't something too remarkable for me xthink

Top Bottom