9 3.4%

9 3.4%

18 6.7%

120 44.8%

• Total voters

Miguel

Rambo Amadeus - Euro Neuro - Live - 2012 Eurovision Song Contest Semi Final 1

shabans

He was the best, but stupid europeans dont get it, sure they dont get it because they dont know what 'euro neuro' means for countries non in eu.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
I was a supporter of this song and argued against many who just outright dissed it... but tonight I actually felt abit embarrassed watching the performance with family. I still like the studio version of the song but on the big Eurovision stage the song and Rambo just didnt work. I hope thats not harsh because usually im one for always celebrating diversity in the contest. Maybe ill watch the performance again later without others around and feel differently.

aletem

I loved it! :D :lol:

Rusch

I feared he would not qualify. However I liked the song very much. And it was the favourite of my 13 years old daughter.

Jecky

Rambo is a genius!! :D

But his song is not for this competition...

However...

I got no ambition,
for high position and competition

with the air condition.
Different mission, different school
I got only one rule
always stay cool like a swimming pool
:lol:

Yamarus

This has to be the worst song that has ever competed in the Contest. And that's saying something when you remember Dustin the Turkey and Leto Svet.

CPV4931

don´t forget "Aven Romale" ;-)
I laughed a bit during his performance yesterday, it was even crazier as in the rehearsals.
But nothing to give points for sure... I wonder if he even got some.

AdelAdel

I bet this entry finished last in the semi-final. Seriously... was this even a song? Because they seem to have been talking and not signing.

PashonFrut

Been watching to some of his interviews and I have to say Rambo is a very clever person :) Respect to Rambo and Montenegro! He is brilliant!

Fluke

Lol, he did get a few points after all.... who would have thought?

Mozz

Rambo received 8 points from San Marino and 12 from Albania, and both used only juries :lol:

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
Anke Engelke who was the Germany Head of the Jury 2012, 2011 ESC host & the German voting announcer said earlier that she had a soft spot for Montenegro's entry as well and as a comedian she knew what he was trying to do but then also understand how it didn't translate well.

Mozz

Yes. I think I wrote several times that I hoped that Rambo and the Montenegro team would make it work, that they could build a performance around the song so that it would be visible what this song is about: a satirical piece on the misery of the Eurozone. It could've really made impact, not that it would've necessarily meant qualification, but at least this entry would've been more understood. I had several simple ideas that would've been nice to see carried out.

Fluke

I think part of the problem isn't that the music or performance was too weird, but that it was amateurish. Rambo himself just moved and turned around randomly on stage, constantly looked away from the camera, and the dancers had no coherence to the song or what he was doing. It was similar to Sebastien Tellier in 2008, in the worst possible way. I guess his idea was just to surround himself with some decently experienced show-people chosen at the last moment and see what came out of it. If they had gone for a more polished performance like "Baila Chiki Chiki" or "Dancing Lasha Tumbai" from the start, they could have made the final :p

Top Bottom