9 3.4%

9 3.4%

9 3.4%

9 3.4%

18 6.7%

120 44.8%

• Total voters

Grinch

I hate the song but the performance was great. Everything was so irrelevant that I love it :D

Maggis

I LOVE this song! First time I heard it, I was a littlebit shocked/surprised, but after listening some times, I think it is awsome! Psychedelic funk, hehe. 12 points from me.

Sean

Admin
Staff member
The second rehearsal was epic!! :mrgreen:

This is definitely one of my favourites this year, top 2 I reckon ^^

aletem

He is clearly the best!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
my "optimstic" prediction for Montenegro: 18th with televoters, 18th with juries, overall 18th = last place. Yes, I'm that pessimistic/realistic about this one.

Miguel

Eurovision.tv said:
Montenegro: Eurovision-Neurovision?

Today, the second run of rehearsals started for the countries of the First Semi-Final, and Rambo Amadeus was first to take the stage this morning. He appeared on stage in his Semi-Final outfit for the first time, wearing a black suit and a false beard.

Rambo Amadeus is an experienced and popular singer, and this fact showed when Eurovision.tv met him backstage before his second rehearsal today. He was very relaxed, and joking about his song: "It's about Euro, and about Neuro", he said.

When we asked him how the audience in Montenegro reacted after his selection as the Eurovision representative, he said: "Some of them think it was an accident."

In his second rehearsal, Rambo Amadeus showed his Semi-Final outfit for the first time: a black suit with a white shirt underneath - and he was wearing a false beard! In the beginning of the song he also wore a black cloak which he stripped off after a few seconds. The other band members on stage were also wearing black suits.

The three backing dancers were showing an energetic choreography involving somersaults, and at some point revealing a red banner which shows parts of the song lyrics: "Euro Neuro give me chance to refinance."

On the main gadget on stage - a wooden donkey mock-up - a towel was attached, which Rambo Amadeus picked up in the end of the performance.

The LED backdrop has changed since the first rehearsal - it showed a Montenegrin scenery, a cruise ship and a young lady sunbathing.

Rambo Amadeus arrived on the press conference stage in a silver jacket today, and the first thing he did was to rearrange the big loudspeakers there. The Head of Press of the Montenegrin delegation, Sabrija Vulić, then introduced the team and announced that there had been problems during today's rehearsal.

"I'm enjoying Baku very much", Rambo Amadeus stated. "The people here are cool, calm, taking their time. I feel a great deal of nostalgia here."

A Russian journalist jokingly asked Rambo Amadeus which one of the 2012 female Eurovision singers he would take to his swimming pool. "All of them", he answered.

One journalist asked Rambo Amadeus if it was a disadvantage for him to drawn in the First Semi-Final, while all other Ex-Yugoslav countries, where he is already well-known, are in the Second Semi-Final, and if the rest of Europe would understand his humour. He replied: "If your boat is too fast, you have to give a handicap to it. If I was in the other Semi-Final, I would have an unfair advantage because the people in Former Yugoslavia already know me and my humour and would vote for me just because of that. So I feel better now, being in the First Semi-Final. As to the other European countries: If I have one per mill of understanding in Europe, it would be already enough for me."

dezbee2008

He is clearly the best!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wait a minute... did he say he's gonna continue the tradition of Montenegro's non-qualifications?

+1000000 points just for being honest. Thank you, Rambo Amadeus.

I still want him in the final, though, if it were up to me.

aletem

@dezbee
Yeah, he did say that. :lol:

LalehForWD

Huh, did I get disappointed of Rambo at the rehearsals? I liked the song and video very much, I even sacrificed Nina Zilli for him (what the ***** was I thinking). I expected a witty intelligent man with a simple but clever act. Instead he was completely filled with this tiresome "ignorance is cool, attitude is everything" feeling, so common among American rappers. Ugh so boring and unlovable xdoh.

Why did he even bothered to come to Baku?

Sean

Admin
Staff member
This is gonna be the most epic opening song in ESC history. Bring it on Rambo :twisted:

Milos-BC

I will root for Rambo tonight, but his chances to qualify barely exist even in theory :lol:

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
This is the only song I can honestly say I was rooting against (and I feel bad about it). I just don't find anything appealing about this one and the whole staging was so strange and messy. Hopefully next year we get to see something that will be understood by mainstream Europe (if Montenegro returns)

Quent91

My God, that was just... well... I can't even call that a "song" !! :evil:

WTF Montenegro, if you come back to send this ****, just stay off the contest, then ...

I hope he came last with 0 points :evil:

Fluke

Not really surprised he didn't make it. He had a thankless position to play in, so many strong and distinctive entries in this semi, compared to the second one which got all the blandest ones. And i think people really aren't ready for something like this to open the entire contest, and he might have fared slightly better if it had been later this semi or in the second semi, people may just have been more "warmed up"..... either way, i hope he got the viewers all around to notice him at least, he sure deserves it! :D

PashonFrut

THE BEST song in this crappy semi! Rambo is too good for eurovision :mrgreen:

Top Bottom