9 3.4%

9 3.4%

9 3.4%

18 6.7%

120 44.8%

• Total voters

GRE

Re: MONTENEGRO 2012

Btw, In September the president of Montenegro will have an official visit to Azerbaijan. And who knows maybe he will discuss the issue of participating in ESC during his meeting with our president ;) . And maybe Azerbaijan will be ready to help Montenegro in solving financial problems.
Really?I am sure now that Azerbaijan will help them.:)

AlekS

Veteran

And maybe Azerbaijan will be ready to help Montenegro in solving financial problems.
That would be awesome.

Interrail

I can't imagine 2 presidents will discuss Eurovision issue of Montenegro, that's crazy. They'll have better topics to discuss.
Let's be honest - Montenegro has enough money to participate in ESC, they simply don't want to, or aren't interested..or whatever reason.
There r countries that r more poor, but still send entries. Montenegro isn't starving, actually GDP is quite OK.
I think it's RTCG who sees ESC as unnecessary additional work for them and don't wanna bother.

Scooby

If they come back next year Milena would be GREAT choice, but I really doubt that she is interesting for ESC

ˇˇˇ song like this is perfect for esc

ukboy

it would be great if Montengro came back. I would love one year to see every continental european country in the contest. The czech, Andorra, Monaco, Luxembourg...Liechenstein, at a strech

Rasho

We're not really a third world country, it's just that no one really watches our national TV broadcaster, everyone prefers private TVs, and only if some private TV stations showed interest, we could re-join

AlekS

Veteran

We're not really a third world country, it's just that no one really watches our national TV broadcaster, everyone prefers private TVs, and only if some private TV stations showed interest, we could re-join
Well, this is how it goes in Ukraine and Bulgaria but we don't withdraw... our national channels have poor ratings (though ours increased a lil') and they are sponsored from the national budget.
However our national budget is not going to sponsor someone's commercial "project" and send it to ESC for our money. I think Montenegro thinks the same.

They are interested in ESC, otherwise they wouldn't allowed performers to sponsor themselves and send them to ESC in 2011. It's about money.

Sabiondo

Last week something interesting happened in Montenegro...:D

The Director of RTCG was dismissed..¡¡¡ And he was the biggest opposer of ESC in national broadcaster management. BTW.. he ordered to withdraw application last year, when most of members of executive board had positive attitude towards 2011 participation..

Maybe will now keep continuation of :me: participation in future xballonxkissxcheers

Last edited:

Scooby

Interesting

CPV4931

Let´s hope, they will participate again

Isabella

Come on dear neighbours, come back and send Bojan Marović xromance

Charly

Give them Money Isabella then they will come back and possibly extra for Nojan Marovic ;)

Isabella

I know money is the problem, but still we can hope :( Croatia can't help them for sure :lol:

Top Bottom