9 3.4%

9 3.4%

9 3.4%

9 3.4%

18 6.7%

120 44.8%

• Total voters

CC92

I love those original songs. Musicwise the arrangement is interesting, too. :) 7 points.

as78

handeyener

It's an original song. Not your usual eurovision entry, so it stands out!!!. I'm beggining to enjoy this more and more.

une

^They're going to have a wooden donkey on stage?

johnmanc

Hearing the word "Hermetic" in a Eurovision lyric makes a nice change from "fire" and "desire" ..... they must be really hacked off at yet another #1 draw though. :(

Milos-BC

I am quite fond of Rambo's style and since this is totally him, I obviously like this song as well :lol:

There are joke entries that are mocking the contest and those that just want to entertain people. This belongs to the second category.

The song is quite original, and has a point. Even though the lyrics may seem like a huge nonsense, when they are better look at, it can be seen that it is not true.

He probably won't qualify, but I think that the performance will be epic and that it will be remembered.

Rambo is a genius :D

Terence

Oh dear, currently watching the rehearsal & I can't say that the performance will change my opinion of this song!

Sean

Admin
Staff member
Oh dear, currently watching the rehearsal & I can't say that the performance will change my opinion of this song!

I think there was some sort of problem as Rambo really wasn't happy with it. I can imagine, I could hardly hear him over the music :(

Terence

That, and youtube videos aren't the same as when watching the finished 'product' on TV so it can only get better, hopefully!

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
1. The song sucks.
2. The performance sucks, and I'm not referring to the vocals (I mean he's not even singing) but the whole staging seems super dumb. A giant wooden monkey??? Seriously???

Mozz

This rehearsal performance was clearly a catastrophe. The Montenegro team could have done so much to dress the performance in a visual way, for relatively cheap. I have several ideas, all pertaining to the issue of the song. The song may not please everyone, but the performance could've been and still could be epic.

WhoKnows

Like the song, but the performance was terrible. I don't mind the idea of that wooden horse/donkey on stage, but why not incorporate into the performance, not just let it stand 20 feet away? And the dancers were terrible too. No interaction at all with the main singer.

Top Bottom