9 3.4%

9 3.4%

18 6.7%

120 44.8%

• Total voters

Scooby

Re: MONTENEGRO 2012

... Your opinion.
I happen to like all of the Montenegrin entries. They are all well-composed and surprisingly well sung. Might not have the "WOW" factor, but they're all solid songs.

Stefan Filipović was great, JGOOML is great and typical ESC song, but Andrea kill that song with her singing (kao da je progutala motku), and Stevan Faddy was OMG in every way (hajde kroči kroči i poskoči, ti si meni zapala za oči :lol: )

Come on, hop hop and jump, you're stuck in my eyes :lol:

Stella

I want too see Montenegro in Eurovision...more countries..more drama :lol:
Montenegro's song in 2009 was my fave from all that ever sent in esc...

Sabiondo

I want too see Montenegro in Eurovision...more countries..more drama :lol:
Montenegro's song in 2009 was my fave from all that ever sent in esc...

Yeahh.. the Balkan Voting Mafia will be stonger than ever with or without jury :lol:

94ayd

How could they not be interested when thsi year they were part of the list of confirmed countries for some time before the deadline when they decided to withdraw?

Narmina

How could they not be interested when thsi year they were part of the list of confirmed countries for some time before the deadline when they decided to withdraw?

Maybe it was just a rumor?...I mean their confirmation

Narmina

^ it's not the fact Roman...Austria just passed to the final, but didn't take a good position

Sabiondo

If :me: come back to Eurovision than jury will help them to take good place (like :at: in 2011)

At the same time will give his 12 points to :ba:, 10 to :hr: and 8 or 7 to :rs: whatever they send :lol:

But they need seend again No Name or something like Andrea Filipoc if they want to be in the finals :D

lucian-crusher

At the same time will give his 12 points to :ba:, 10 to :hr: and 8 or 7 to :rs: whatever they send :lol:

But they need seend again No Name or something like Andrea Filipoc if they want to be in the finals :D

Really now! I wouldn't blame the Yugoslavian block for political voting. They vote really fair on some level. This year :ba: and :sl: got all the 10s and 12s from there, while :rs: got all the 8s and 10s. This countries don't vote for the same country every year, they vote for the best out of those 6. If :mk: would send the best song then be sure it will get 12 from the others :D

Last edited:

Sabiondo

Really now! I wouldn't blame the Yugoslavian block for political voting. They vote really fair on some level. This year :ba: and :sl: got all the 10s and 12s from there, while :rs: got all the 8s and 10s. This countries don't vote for the same country every year, they vote for the bes out of those 6. If :mk: would send the best song then be sure it will get 12 from the others :D

Them this should don't be calling voting.. must calling: ''What is the best Balkan song for you in the Euro'' :lol: and the best ranking of all should give a prize after the contest :rolleyes:

Milos-BC

Yes, Balkan bloc is the strongest "bloc" on ESC, and we are responsible for everything wrong on this world. Maybe Balkan bloc was responsible for what happened in Japan. We are very dangerous....:) Not to mention the victories of Balkan singers Lena and Alexander Rybak. If they didn't have support of the other Balkan countries, they would NEVER win! :geek:

That was a rumor, they were as interested as they are now (in other words, zero or 0).

Interrail

If Montenegro comes back, they should send Milena Vucic:D

roma_

I WANT MONTENEGRO BACK! MONTENEGRO 2009 WAS ONE OF MY FAVORITES THAT YEAR

CPV4931

If :me: come back to Eurovision than jury will help them to take good place (like :at: in 2011)

I don´t think, that Austria reached the final because of they came back.
They had a strong singer with a ballad, which is always rated good by the juries.

AlekS

Veteran

Montenegro can stick to "performer takes all expenses" system again. They still haven't solved financial problems and it will influence the next budget for sure.

Narmina

Btw, In September the president of Montenegro will have an official visit to Azerbaijan. And who knows maybe he will discuss the issue of participating in ESC during his meeting with our president ;) . And maybe Azerbaijan will be ready to help Montenegro in solving financial problems.

Top Bottom