2 1.4%

8 5.4%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

crashworld

Veteran
The song itself got the traditional elements which is a good thing and sets itself from the other mediocre entries we have been getting. Other than that, the song is doing nothing much for me. Giving a :5: just so I am feeling generous.

Semra

This has probably been talked about already, but wasn't BLANKA supposed to perform at the Moldovan NF? Didn't find it.

Fluke

Okay, so the song isn't great, but i'm applauding the return of full-on ethno--camp. This is like every outdated Eurovision cliche together - the big Eurovision drums with a god damn, umm, dwarf on stage?!? Don't think this is gonna do super well though, just because the song is quite unremarkable, but final is definitely possible.

Rocket man

Yeah, this is the best Moldovan Eurovision entry ever for me, I can't see it doing better than 3rd place but top 10 in the final is likely. It combines the cultural elements with the modern so well, just like Ukraine's "Shum".

Iker

Veteran
This is a pretty good folk-based entry! I am glad that Yummy Mommy didn't win as well.

ollibox

I actually preferred Aliona's song, but I understand that "Du-mă" might have been too sleepy for Liverpool. Nevertheless, that was exactly my cup of tea :love:
Pasha's song - my second favorite - a solid :10: ponts!
That's a real banger! And quite solid qualifier imo. Ofc, it's SF1, so nothing is granted.

ESC94

I give :md: a :5:, enjoyable in some way but it sounds a bit like someone asked an AI to create a folkloristic ESC entry and therefore mixing elements from all past songs that somehow fit into this category.xthink

Will probably perform quite well, but for me it sounds a bit stale for the reason I mentioned and it´s also a bit too repetitive for me towards the end. xbored

Last edited:

aef

I guess it’s okay but somehow it doesn’t catch me, nothing new… :5: points

grazy2266

Not bad, I'm quite liking it and with the right staging it could look and sound good.

jatojo

It reminds me of France 2022, but it's actually a little better - both the composition and the staging. So I'll give it an 8.

jatojo

For me this entry is like an excellent dish you warm up for the third time. You think you will enjoy it one more time but halfway through you throw your plate out of the window. :5:

Venison, was it?

Iker

Veteran
The chorus is very good, the verses are weak imho. But it's better than it would be if it was the other way around I reckon?

Top Bottom