Hey how! Let’s go!
Folklore și Rock’n’roll
Pleacă trenul! Unde esti?
Chisinău – București​

Last edited by a moderator:

Mrm

Veteran
It was enough of Kir for Moldova...
I hope in 2022, they won't go down to that path, and will organize NF like earlier, but to be fair and not rigged, and where anybody can take place..
Smth ethnic in Romanian/Moldovan language would be nice to win, but doesn't need..

A-lister

Veteran
I hope by next year they have a new government and not this cr*p that is ruling the country now, so hopefully that will reflect in a less corrupt NF too without Russian puppets involved.

hzalfa

I know indie bands have basically no chances to represent Moldova for a bunch of different reasons, but I hope Via Dacă somehow manage to go (even though most of their songs are way longer than 3 minutes, so they would have to write something specifically for Eurovision)

rasmuslights

Veteran

Valeria Stoica would also be amazing! But as hzalfa said these acts have no chance of getting to esc for Moldova...

I hate the dream team with all my heart.

A-lister

Veteran
I hope by next year they have a new government and not this cr*p that is ruling the country now, so hopefully that will reflect in a less corrupt NF too without Russian puppets involved.

An a little late but they miraculously changed the government (democracy is alive in Moldova after all!) xcheer

So I wonder if in any ways this could be reflected when it comes to Moldova and Eurovision, hopefully no more Kirkorov!

DanielLuis

An a little late but they miraculously changed the government (democracy is alive in Moldova after all!) xcheer

So I wonder if in any ways this could be reflected when it comes to Moldova and Eurovision, hopefully no more Kirkorov!
With the rumours of Kirkorov already being selected to do Russia's entry I thik it's pretty safe to say that he won't be meddling in Moldova this year!
Can't wait to see what they'll send

rasmuslights

Veteran
With the rumours of Kirkorov already being selected to do Russia's entry I thik it's pretty safe to say that he won't be meddling in Moldova this year!
Can't wait to see what they'll send

I'm praying that he also won't be involved in Russia's entry but still, I'd rather take one Kirkorov than 3 of them!:)

rasmuslights

Veteran
I think Moldova really needs to change its way of approaching the contest... they actually have quite a few talented and quality artists (a lot of them live in Romania but still).

And as A-lister said the change of the government might be important! Pro-Romanian(European) government also means pro-Romanian television and Melodi O Pentru Europa was rather Russian imo. So we shall see, I'm kinda hoping for an internal selection and that they send a big star...

Also, I know zero esc-fans from Moldova.

AlekS

Veteran
I'm praying that he also won't be involved in Russia's entry but still, I'd rather take one Kirkorov than 3 of them!:)
Potentionally 4: Russia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Moldova
ZaMxu4M.gif

He wants to work with Bulgarian performers too, but thankfully Milanov defends that BNT basement fiercely! :lol:
Moldova seems like the least likely out of those 4. Unless they've got another g0rl (or a boy) with a rich sugar daddy.

Last edited:

A-lister

Veteran
Is Moldova even capable of sending something of quality (the last time that happened was way back in 2013)?

There's nothing bad in fun if done in the right way, the idea that only "serious" entries are "quality" is and always was a bad approach.

With that said, yes Moldova is a bit hit-or-miss (unfortunately mostly miss), but both 2017 and 2018 were fun AND good entries (heck the latter was even Kirkorov, he has some rare moments).

Nothing beats 2009 though! Hands down the best Moldovan entry to date!

A-lister

Veteran
I think Moldova really needs to change its way of approaching the contest... they actually have quite a few talented and quality artists (a lot of them live in Romania but still).

And as A-lister said the change of the government might be important! Pro-Romanian(European) government also means pro-Romanian television and Melodi O Pentru Europa was rather Russian imo. So we shall see, I'm kinda hoping for an internal selection and that they send a big star...

Also, I know zero esc-fans from Moldova.

Will be interesting to see, it's not as if Russia's influence will suddenly disappear, on the other hand the public broadcaster is state runned and I can assume the more Western and Romanian oriented government want to showcase that in some way.

Top Bottom