Your lips are hot and sweet, I feel it to my knees
Now I want only one sugar, sugar on my tongue
I need your kisses baby, gotta keep 'em coming
Oh-oh, oh-oh, oh-oh

Sugar​

Last edited by a moderator:

hijirio

Veteran
I think people in the press room are so biased because of the music video. If everyone watched this performance for the first time without the theme of the MV in mind, they would like it.
It's just so different from what everyone had expected.

tuorem

As sad as I am about how things are turning out for "Sugar", I could not help but laugh at the preview. :LOL: Natalia radiates the same energy as Lazy-ney Spears botching her dance moves and calling it a day.

She'll have to give her very best next week, because it's neither the vocals nor what I've seen of the visuals that will draw people in tbh.

Has Kirkorov left the ship? I still cannot believe this is the staging we get. They had a concept that overflowed with gimmicks and none of them make it to the stage? Very odd.

A-lister

Veteran
I hope if this one rightly flops (it's the weakest of the "bops"), and the fact that twice in a row Russia didn't turn to the horror team as well, that it can be the beginning of the end for Kirkorov in Eurovision... xpray

GianlucaTomoe

Banned
I'm still supporting this entry. What we've seen so far is not as bad as fans think. And it's pointless to judge everything from a 40 seconds' rehearsal clip. It's just that for same reason, fans still think about the music video, but this doesn't mean that recreating it on stage would've automatically been a good idea, the result could have been kitsch and trashy. Sometimes less is more. And then, it's still the bad semifinal that it always was, where there are things like Georgia and Portugal, and this is still one of the most acceptable songs. Therefore, I wish Moldova good luck.

anto475

For Natalia, and for the song itself, I hope it does well. For Kirkorov, I hope it comes dead last with nul points.

BorisBubbles

Veteran
I know he can come across as a very self centered guy, but #StopHatingOnKirkorov :lol:
True. He showed amazing restraint at the press conference yesterday. It took him 7 minutes to hijack a question posed at Natalia.

Then it took him another 7 minutes to answer it. Which is a third of the entire press conf.

tuorem

Sugar is not good for health kids, but I just upgraded it to :12: xheat
I never thought I would enjoy it as much as I do tbh.
Can't wait for the high note on Thursday night. Celine Dion is holding her breath already.

tenor.gif

DenizESC

Banned
I think the staging doesn't fit the song at all and it doesn't fit her outfit either XD but none of them are bad individually

A-lister

Veteran
Haha the take away from Natalia's odd carpet interview is that we miss to have sex due to Covid :lol:

Natalia's English was better than some of the other folks on the carpet from western Europe, but I remember from my trips to Moldova that people there are surprisingly good in English for such a small pretty isolated country and compared to their neighbors in the region.

Ezio

Veteran
Zany? Did someone call me?!

However, I love how sex positive Sugar is. A pity, they sent their budget on the music video already and couldn't afford SJB.

Top Bottom