Compared to you no other [?] thing to brag about
Your lips are hot and sweet, I feel it to my knees
Now I want only one sugar, sugar on my tongue
I need your kisses baby, gotta keep 'em coming
Oh-oh, oh-oh, oh-oh

Sugar​

Last edited by a moderator:

tararaaam

That video was way too disturbing and cheap to focus on the song, that’s okayish. People need to learn difference between sexy/attractive and cheap/messy/all over the place. 4 it is, I wouldn’t exclude going up to 6 tho.

Kaz

Anyone know who the cute as heck cake boy from the music video is? Asking for a friend x

Ezio

Veteran
meh song but Cakeface got a new meaning.

HayashiM

Veteran
That video was way too disturbing and cheap to focus on the song, that’s okayish. People need to learn difference between sexy/attractive and cheap/messy/all over the place. 4 it is, I wouldn’t exclude going up to 6 tho.

This, 100%. Messy can also mean sexy at times, but that is absolutely not the case of Sugar. Sugar is just messy.

crashworld

Veteran
To be honest, the only good thing from this entry is the aesthetics of the music video. It's really well done.
I shall see if Natalia can hit that long note towards the end. I am waiting for a trainwreck to happen TBH.

SAYAY

I think I will pass on the sugar in my tea this year Moldova. ;) I like that this is a uptempo song, which Moldova has proven that they are very good at multiple times. However, I am not really the biggest fan of this entry. I will give Moldova :3: points however for an amazing music video.xrose

ESC94

Well, I start with the more positive. The song is better than the boring and corny snoozefest last year. But otherwise it´s still pretty trashy for me, and the video looks like a low budget copy of "California Gurls" by Katy Perry, the part where she eats a part of the guys face is pretty disturbing to be honest, I´ll have really bad nightmares. xscared

In the end I give :md: :2:, better than last year but still closer to the bottom than to the top for me. :(

Iker

Veteran
To be honest, the only good thing from this entry is the aesthetics of the music video. It's really well done.
I shall see if Natalia can hit that long note towards the end. I am waiting for a trainwreck to happen TBH.
I've never heard her hitting a note this high and this long in any live performance of hers that I have dug out.

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar

crashworld

Veteran
They definitely want 24 from Russia :mrgreen:

Wait. That Phillip What's-His-Last-Name-Again showing up again? It almost feel like Natalia is being held captive by him.

And did you hear what that Phillip said at the end? "12 points from Russia to Moldova". Lol. That's if Moldova doesn't crash and burn in the semi finals.

tararaaam

Lol. They are not going to have her do "live" since it's going to be a trainwreck if she can't hit those long and high notes.
Well, considering the new rule of prerecorded backing vocals, I guess she can easily just have her mouth open, while the backing track does all the job and she is almost muted, during the high note.

Iker

Veteran
Lol. They are not going to have her do "live" since it's going to be a trainwreck if she can't hit those long and high notes.
I think it has a very big potential to be a total trainwreck in Rotterdam, moreso than Serbia.

Top Bottom