10 9.7%

10 9.7%

13 12.6%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Moldova-scaled.jpg

EscUKFan

I feel like I’d like this a bit more if it wasn’t so obviously rigged.

:1: for effort

VikingTiger

Not a fan of this. The studio version has interesting parts, though. But the live performance killed my interest. The staging and the overly dramatic acting....
I ended up around 3 points.

ayzelto

There’s not much I can say about this entry. I just couldn’t finish it. 2 charity points.

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Disappointed with Moldova's choice but well, what did you expected ?
I'm afraid I can't give it more than 2, I'm fond of neither her voice nor the melody. I'm not rejecting it, but I find nothing appealing.

Last edited:

Citelis

It is. Many are probably very disappointed that their faves didn't win. Everyone talking about corruption without evidence. Oh well. :rolleyes: I still think it is one of the better songs this year.
This happens in all nfs that the fans favorite does not win.

Hayato

Yeah, this is a great song. I don't pay too much attention to these polls. Of course, there were more "fun" and ethnic entries, but this could be epic in May. I remember everyone here hating on Aliona Moon in 2013 and then she literally stormed the final.

EscGeek

Veteran
I love "Prison", I love Natalia and I love Moldova, but it's pretty obvious why she won. Of course we can't prove anything/do something to prevent it.
At the end of the day, all that matters is that the song is good. I'm sure she will qualify.

Moldovan entries are known to have a poor like/dislike ratio after they're selected btw so nothing new here..

Last edited:

mauve

Veteran
This man knows what's up which is of course why they won't let him anywhere near a grandfinal. There would be a revolt.

Sasha Bognibov feat. Geta Burlacu, Moldova 2021 🙌
Sasha would have been my absolute fave in this section. :love: I hope he tries again and again until everyone will feel mercy and take him. Iconic guy! xheat

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Sasha would have been my absolute fave in this section. :love: I hope he tries again and again until everyone will feel mercy and take him. Iconic guy! xheat

His compositions are usually great, and I think he improved his live vocal game enough this year to be considered for the final.

Sasha's song Wounded Swan is one of my all time faves.

mauve

Veteran
His compositions are usually great, and I think he improved his live vocal game enough this year to be considered for the final.

Sasha's song Wounded Swan is one of my all time faves.

xshockI didn't know this song. Wow, absolutely fantastic, beautiful. I will take that song onto my list! Love the lyrics as well.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
@mauve from that year (2015) Sasha competed also with another song as equally beautiful, Emigrantului. They were my two favourite songs from that entire national selection season, and I remember feeling so sad when they didn't make the grandfinal. I love his rock attempts since these but I'm aching for him to go back to this nostalgic indie stuff. I think it suits him so perfectly.

• La La Love
Reactions: Mrm

mauve

Veteran
@mauve from that year (2015) Sasha competed also with another song as equally beautiful, Emigrantului. They were my two favourite songs from that entire national selection season, and I remember feeling so sad when they didn't make the grandfinal. I love his rock attempts since these but I'm aching for him to go back to this nostalgic indie stuff. I think it suits him so perfectly.

That was atime where I still didn't see the NFs actually. But --- he competed with THAT song and didn't win??? Some things I will never understand, I think ... also a fantastic song. I can feel with you. His rock songs are wonderful, but the era of his Indie songs makes you wanna return to that time. I love these kinds of songs. Thank you for sharing! xheart

opinionsigotem

That was atime where I still didn't see the NFs actually. But --- he competed with THAT song and didn't win??? Some things I will never understand, I think ... also a fantastic song. I can feel with you. His rock songs are wonderful, but the era of his Indie songs makes you wanna return to that time. I love these kinds of songs. Thank you for sharing! xheart

One of his first efforts was called I Love The Girls of 13 Years Old (which... yeah :sick:) and I think that turned people off to him for good, which is a shame because like the aforementioned Wounded Swan and Against Corruption he has actually made some worthy contributions!

bstream

Extremely late to this party, but I'm shocked/happy that Pasha Parfeny did so well! The song absolutely came alive on stage and would have no doubt been a televote favorite in May.

The Moldovan NF used to be amongst the most fun to watch because of how raw the whole thing was. A lot of regular folks just giving it a shot to try and get onto the Eurovision stage.

Alaska49

i am only watching anything non-prison now for the first time because i knew i would be pissed to see them all perish to prison's rigged win and i was right because WOW. the moldovița/touch/do it slow/dale dale/my wine sequence is one of the best in all-time NF history. just straight fire, five times in a row. all of that wasted in moldova's kirkorov-shaped PRISAAAAAAAAN. smh.

Top Bottom