17 12.1%

16 11.4%

9 6.4%

8 5.7%

7 5.0%

21 15.0%

• Total voters

Marko279

Song is ok, and it was well sang. Scene performance acceptable, standard.

She gave me impression of being too self confident.

cegs5

That astronaut dancing around was weird... it was like mocking the whole thing.

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
The party that I sat and watched Semi Final 1 with all thought that this was one of the best entries, and I really was starting to believe this would make it - a brilliant effort Lidia, it's such a shame that you had to participate in such a strong semi final.

musicfan

That astronaut dancing around was weird... it was like mocking the whole thing.

The dancing looked fine to me, some didn't like the astronaut suit but I wasn't bothered by it. Not having a group of dancers on stage like most of the others was refreshing for me really.

musicfan

She gave me impression of being too self confident.

I don't agree, if anything others were more self confident looking, or maybe you could say more glamorous looking. But I think it's shallow just putting acts through as people think the singers look more glamorous.

JimmyJump

The Dress was ugly ! The dancing astronaut was good

cegs5

The dancing looked fine to me, some didn't like the astronaut suit but I wasn't bothered by it. Not having a group of dancers on stage like most of the others was refreshing for me really.

The dance itself was good, just the outfit could have been different. It looked tacky.

Scooby

I have no opinion about this song. It's not that bad, but on the same time it's to far from good. Let's say deserved non qualifier

WhoKnows

I liked the dress. Thought it was perfect for the song/performance. Not to trashy or slutty, but still fun and interesting.

Milos-BC

One good thing is that I FINALLY managed to remember at least something in this song :lol: If she made it through, maybe I would remember something else too, but I don't complain.

Overall, this was too bland and didn't deserve to pass. Even the astronaut doesn't help.

nikolay_BG

Banned
Lidia should be proud of that vocal performance. However, the song is too euro-trashy and it sounded way classier in the French unplugged version. That's the one she had to perform.

I missed the Golden Shower from the NF. Her staging was too simple and kinda empty.

Mii11

Lidia should be proud of that vocal performance. However, the song is too euro-trashy and it sounded way classier in the French unplugged version. That's the one she had to perform.

I missed the Golden Shower from the NF. Her staging was too simple and kinda empty.

Yeah... On the other hand, Russia is not Euro trashy at all...

Milos-BC

There were much blander songs, the Dutch one for a start.

That is your opinion. Indeed though, the :nl: song is bland for me as well, but with that performance he did deserve to pass. As a song also, it is much better than the :md: one, even though it is still not my personal cup of tea.

musicfan

That is your opinion. Indeed though, the :nl: song is bland for me as well, but with that performance he did deserve to pass. As a song also, it is much better than the :md: one, even though it is still not my personal cup of tea.

The performance was decent and people think he looks cute. As a song I have no idea what's supposed to be good, it's so inferior to The Common Linnets song that preceeded it. How can you say as a song is better and yet also say it's bland? Just because it's a ballad doesn't make it automatically superior to a well constructed dance-pop song.

Milos-BC

I don't know what is so hard for you to understand. Both songs are for me bland, and yet the :nl: one I found better. The televoters and the juries also found it more appealing and that is why it is in the final.

It all comes down to a personal opinion and majority has decided 2 days ago. That is the end.

Mii11

17th? Xshock Last in the televoting?
You are not serious Europe... How come :sm: :me: and :fi: finished hogher than this?

Now I dont blame Moldova if they withdraw next year. This is just an awful injustice

Top Bottom