8 4.7%

4 2.4%

11 6.5%

19 11.2%

11 6.5%

67 39.4%

• Total voters

Misi

I think me and babadabada need to become friends because it's not the first time I agree with you!
Moldova was among my favourites though everybody else at home went wtf.

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
I wasn't surprised about Moldova's results after watching the Semis. Zdob şi Zdub are amazing live performers and everything just worked on stage. It definitely went up in my ranking and it was a refreshing change of pace in the finals. Good job guys!!!

aletem

I don't get the sudden love towards this song. I mean when it was selected, people were writing that it was the worst song this year. Their performance was pretty much the same as in the NF. I think the 12th place was wayy too high for Moldova.

Last edited:

Valvejoodik

Moldova surprised me second time in a row- last year they had epic sax solo and this year they had wonderful performance :)

I am looking forward to next year :D

Milos-BC

As I was a vocal supporter of the entry even before the contest I have to say that I am more than delighted with their success :D They basically nailed the stage, they were fresh, funny and entertaining yet again just like in 2005 (and I remember someone telling me here to clean my ears when I said that they will qualify :twisted:) and even though the song is silly they did everything very professional (unlike Dana for example), and they didn't count on their name to bring them votes but the song and the presentation. If they reached top 10, I wouldn't have been disappointed at all. I will keep listening to this in the future as well. Well done!

sannerz

Looking at the success of jazz for Italy this year, Moldova made a mistake in not choosing Natalia Barbu again for this year. ;)

JRS

It is true that Moldova had a show almost like a circus..and silly hats:mrgreen: ,
but I personally did not like the song much at all:(:?
One of my least favorites this year.

Katniss

To be honest, Bunica Bate Toba was much better than this song. But when I think about all those cheesy unnecessary songs, yes this song was also good enough.

qabadachia

First time I've heard it on a radio, I was like "meh". But then I saw their performance in the semi and I was blown away. Great job!

Realest

Probably the Most professional Staging together with :az: and :gr:. Deserved more.

Top Bottom