Contact us

MOLDOVA 2010 - Sunstroke Project & Olia Tira - Run Away

how do you rate the entry?

• Total voters

ParadiseES

I said I would be disappointed if Moldova qualified (I hadn't seen yet the rest). Well, I'm not :lol:
I think the song is bad and the performance was also bad, but overall it was still one of the best 10.

Etl

Still messy choreography and bizzare clothes, but the overall performance was quite good and it deserved the qualification.

KilledByShoes

I can't believe I'm saying this but the song is starting to grow on me ... I like the violin and saxophone parts.

Alexu

Good job Moldova! Great song, great performance! I hope they will make a nice figure in the final! :D

Morty

Trondheim, Norway / Niavara, Balearica Island
This was my favorite in the first semi, and I'm really happy to see it go thru. It would have been better with less singing, but it's still really good. Possibly the best song in ESC this year. :D

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
Sunstroke's comment about qualification

“This is a miracle. This is the best day of my life. Tonight, I just want all people of the world to get to be as happy as I am. We felt very good when we went off stage. We will have more time for the work now. Tonight we party!”

PashonFrut

It was awesome! Glad Moldova passed the semi! :mrgreen:

Deltage

The song is quite good for an Eurovision song, but it suffers from the same problems as most newer electronic music, especially house music. These elements like saxophone, this copy-paste beat and the pauses were used in house tracks in 2004 already, you would think that in 6 years people would come up with something new and original. I'm a big fan of (older) electronic music, that's why it annoys me so much. But it is still interesting to see an actual electronic dance track in ESC, especially as it actually got to the final.

Scooby

Nothing special, not my type of music!!!!
But anyway congrats to Moldova!!!

Milos-BC

They did a great job in the semi, and qualified deservedly. Although it will be a hard competition in the final, they can do great. Why not.

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
Good luck to Moldova. There's something missing here...it's not unique or memorable enough and while I'm not surprised it made it to the finals (Moldova was in the weaker semi) I just don't see this one as a real contender.

My prediction: 20 - 25th place.

Isabella

I totally forgot about Moldova, this is also my favourite.
Good luck, I predict the top 15 :)

No Name

Can't believe Moldova didn't do better!? Moldova was robbed, robbed, robbed! I had Moldova among my faves this year but apparently Europe thought differently. :|

aletem

Well, the award for the most non-understandable song sang in English goes to Moldova. I was thinking either Belarus or Moldova, but since Moldova was a fast song the award should go to them. I couldn't understand what were they singing in the final. :shock: :? I am not joking. They sang fairly good, but I barely understood what were they saying. With Belarus, at moments I did at moments I didn't.

Top Bottom