Contact us

Misheard Lyrics 2021 Edition

tkris

Surprised no-one's already mentioned :au:'s "Time to take off your clothes."

With :rs:'s entry having a Spanish title, I keep hearing "Soy muy fina" in the chorus.

Finding misheard lyrics in :lv:'s song is like shooting fish in a barrel, but it definitely sounds like she's repeatedly shouting "NOT MY CAKES!"
What do you mishear the Australian lyrics as ?

mauve

Veteran
My dad has already been vaccinated with his first dose and he is <60 years old. My mum, who is younger is set to receive her first dose still in April. Astrazeneca's supposed danger is imho fear-mongering.
I have no idea ... but I am sceptical about vaccination actually. Older people who had heart problems died of it and I don't want to risk the danger. Many people think this way here. 30% would get vaccinated, 30% would like to wait and see if vaccination makes problems and 30-40% don't want to get vaccinated. But our family is in a good position, we can work from home and avoid people since a year. And I heard - I don't know if it is true - that 90% are already mutations and that the vaccination doesn't help against these. Okay, might just be rumours, but nowadays it's hard to see what are fake news and what is true.

tkris

My dad has already been vaccinated with his first dose and he is <60 years old. My mum, who is younger is set to receive her first dose still in April. Astrazeneca's supposed danger is imho fear-mongering.
It's like 60 or above and 45 or above with co-morbidities

tkris

I have no idea ... but I am sceptical about vaccination actually. Older people who had heart problems died of it and I don't want to risk the danger. Many people think this way here. 30% would get vaccinated, 30% would like to wait and see if vaccination makes problems and 30-40% don't want to get vaccinated. But our family is in a good position, we can work from home and avoid people since a year. And I heard - I don't know if it is true - that 90% are already mutations and that the vaccination doesn't help against these. Okay, might just be rumours, but nowadays it's hard to see what are fake news and what is true.
Despite the vaccine you can still get Covid , however the chances of getting it is reduced and the chances of getting really sick because of Covid are reduced even further. Still despite the vaccination we are seeing deaths due to COVID. There are certain mutants against which certain vaccines don't work. The AstraZeneca vaccine was found not better than social distancing for the South African variant for example. However , not all mutants are vaccine resistant.

That said , If you are in a set up where you don't meet a lot of people daily , are able to stay distanced and wear protective coverings when needed you can wait to see how the vaccine develops and then take it .

tkris

No the actual lyric is "Time to take off your cloaks" - like a cloak that has been hiding your true personality or true self. It's metaphorical rather than being an invitation to undress :lol:
Lol , in the performance on YouTube , the backing dancers do take off their clothes which also happen to be cloaks . I was like the lyric has been written so that they can do a dress change like Croatia lol

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar

heke1988

:gr:
Stefania - Last Dance

Actual lyrics:
For a shadow that feels right
Lyrics I hear: Foreshadow that feels right

hijirio

Veteran
Beginning of :rs: chorus

ram-bababam