Midwestern USA

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
yV2p7h7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Re: Midwest USA - NF for 65 on Page 8

There's a rumour going around town that Calvin is a massive fan of Barry Manilow's "Copacabana".

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar

There's a rumour going around town that Calvin is a massive fan of Barry Manilow's "Copacabana".

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member

Deliciously captivating voting points are sent to the middle of the western united states from the city that is estocolmo ::sthm

good night

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar

Ahoy hoy everyone. I come bearing news. The winner of this national final will be representing us in WV 66 rather than WV 65. This is because I feel emboldened in this very moment more than ever before to send my favorite artist of all time. I would kick myself forever if I didn't use this moment where I feel brave to send them. Thank you all for your patience. Gaelynn, Bright Eyes, The Supremes, or Judy and I will see you in WV 66.

Lupus

Piece of Wonk

Ahoy hoy everyone. I come bearing news. The winner of this national final will be representing us in WV 66 rather than WV 65. This is because I feel emboldened in this very moment more than ever before to send my favorite artist of all time. I would kick myself forever if I didn't use this moment where I feel brave to send them. Thank you all for your patience. Gaelynn, Bright Eyes, The Supremes, or Judy and I will see you in WV 66.

OK, I'm your boyfriend and even I'm struggling to put a finger on exactly who your favourite artist of all time is! Whoever turns up should be pretty darned exciting I'm sure! Best of luck dearest xlove xkiss

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member

SCANDALOUS.

...unless of course it is she who shall make me say ooh la la la la la la la la

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Re: Midwest USA - NF for [S]65[/S] 66 Temporarily Closed when you get the chance?

Hello, have changed the topic title for you as requested.

Ringdalen

Re: Midwest USA - NF for [S]65[/S] 66 Temporarily Closed when you get the chance?

Never thought you would send them xheat

I am actually very excited to hear your next entry and wish you all the best xlove
Hope this edition will go very well for you :D

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar

Looking forward to Miss Fame.

Greetings, EarthWVers. I...cum and pee. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JahDkUwjDG8

SCANDALOUS.

...unless of course it is she who shall make me say ooh la la la la la la la la

Ah, alas lalallalalalallalalalallalalalalallalalalalallalalalallalalalallalalalallalalalalalalalalallalalala icon can only be sent from my next destination. She will be coming though; just you wait xheat

Never thought you would send them xheat

I am actually very excited to hear your next entry and wish you all the best xlove
Hope this edition will go very well for you :D

FINALLY SOMEONE GOT IT DEAD ON THE MONEY
gameshow-winner.gif

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar

Annnnnnnnnnd entry sent! :D After flirting with something a little more atypical, I've gone with a song that's textbook for the artist in question: massive horn lines, a dramatic opening that somehow builds to an even bigger finish, tight harmonies, light African folk influences, and a healthy heaping of head voice from the lead vocalist!

Lupus

Piece of Wonk

Annnnnnnnnnd entry sent! :D After flirting with something a little more atypical, I've gone with a song that's textbook for the artist in question: massive horn lines, a dramatic opening that somehow builds to an even bigger finish, tight harmonies, light African folk influences, and a healthy heaping of head voice from the lead vocalist!

Honey, you're only allowed to send one song, not three...

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
Re: Midwest USA - WV 65 - Earth, Wind, & Fire - Fantasy

WV 65: Earth, Wind, and Fire - "Fantasy"
Lyrics

Earth, Wind, & Fire is my favorite band and has been for over a decade. I feel spiritually connected to their music, and it brings me such joy. Every single song of theirs feels so sincere and full of heart, occasionally delving into the painful. Not this one, though; this is just my nod-my-head-in-the-car-and-sing-along-to-the-falsetto-section hit. This particular number is their WV entry because it showcases everything that makes them such talented artists and in the purest form possible; I couldn't be happier finally to share them. Hope you all enjoy! :D

Oh! And here's one of ye olde WV artists, Martha Wash from 54, covering the song:

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
Re: Midwest USA dontcha know that - WV 65 - Earth, Wind, & Fire - Fantasy

Ahoy hoy everyone! Just a heads-up that I'm taking a break next edition. I'm working at my old debate camp, and my first priority needs to be the students, which will force me to put WorldVision, love it as I do, on the back burner. In other words:

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar

Thank god I will send a metal band next edition xqueenbitch

Aw there's some American metal I enjoy! Metallica, Iced Earth and this is how far along I got in this before I remembered you were going to switch. Have fun nonetheless and good luck :)

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar

Wow. Thank you for 100 points. I honestly can't believe that I came this close - this edition felt like something where sending it was the victory. I'm so happy and thank you all; it almost makes me wistful that I'm going to have to take a break from this supportive and wonderful community for an edition. Thank you to:
:12: :paci: ::flan
:10: ::losn :lond: :us:
:8: :ca: :ar:
:7: :ma:rs
:6: :kr:
:5: :nl:
:4: :sk:
:3: :sc: ::gota
:2: ::sthm

ZoboCamel

Re: Midwest USA dontcha know that - On break tending to the childs for 66 - See you in 67!

So you're in after all! xdance Will you be sending the winner of the NF from last time around, or is that going to be delayed again? I'd love to see you sending my favourite from the NF and slaying~

Top Bottom