WorldVision Mod
Staff member
vvvv.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
Re: Mid-Atlantic States || 117 || Gente de Zona - La Gozadera ft. Marc Anthony

Wow those promotional graphics xheat Shontelle was so close damn. Ana why do you hate Impossibleeee arghh

I decided to follow the hot voting guide xheat otherwise me score would have been a bit higher (not enough to pass la slayzadera of course)

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

which-kris-jenner-are-you-today-lovesexandla-2-it-1-27254551.png

I was 7 & 8 today at work. Christmas turns people into animals. I was 1 & 5 when I qualified before swiftly returning to 7 x

also thanks for the qualification x

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

I’m Kris Jenner number 2 a lot lately, delivering those sultry selfie poses..... for FaceApp research purposes of course. To delve deep into the mind of the social media obsessed selfie queen, you must become what you seek to learn about.

I think I’ll travel down to Grimsby soon and enter your shop to take a bottle of bubbly, and see if I can just walk out with it.

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member

6 with a sparkle of 7 tbh
2 is me tomorrow when im doing Christmas shopping, xheat shortly followed by 8 because I need to shoot the million of unsupervised annoying kids and their animal parents

And congrats for qualifying xheart Gozadera flopping, not on this earth

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

I’m Kris Jenner number 2 a lot lately, delivering those sultry selfie poses..... for FaceApp research purposes of course. To delve deep into the mind of the social media obsessed selfie queen, you must become what you seek to learn about.

I think I’ll travel down to Grimsby soon and enter your shop to take a bottle of bubbly, and see if I can just walk out with out.

Excellent, I can't wait for your next face app glam shot made to look like you took it so carelessly. xheart

Good idea, today someone stole 6 Gammon Joints, a beef joint and a leg of lamb, all in 40 seconds. We'll all be watching that now instead of the bottles of bubbly that we have set right near the door for no logical reason.

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member

Good idea, today someone stole 6 Gammon Joints, a beef joint and a leg of lamb, all in 40 seconds. .

Wow criminal masterminds living in Grimsby. Their priorities tho, lmao.

Ausesken

I feel 6 because lately I'm reading a lot, like I had to finish the book NOW (ignoring the fact I'm only in the page 513 out of 1030). I'm also 1 because I like the previous days of Christmas, I enjoy preparing gifts xheart

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

Wow criminal masterminds living in Grimsby. Their priorities tho, lmao.

They always go for the expensive meat joints such as them and steak, also Cheese and coffee. It's a bit more expensive, easy to grab and easy for them to sell on to people. Usually they are drug addicts, steal them to get a fix or steal to order for people.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

Excellent, I can't wait for your next face app glam shot made to look like you took it so carelessly. xheart

Good idea, today someone stole 6 Gammon Joints, a beef joint and a leg of lamb, all in 40 seconds. We'll all be watching that now instead of the bottles of bubbly that we have set right near the door for no logical reason.

I’ve never felt more like a Balkan goddess before in my life until the discovery of this FaceApp thing. It’s fascinating how it transforms us.

*tucks into meal* Oh did they now.. that’s just *wipes mouth*.... terrible... how they could Mmmmm steal from you.. like that *pours gravy over gammon joint*.

giphy.gif

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

I feel 6 because lately I'm reading a lot, like I had to finish the book NOW (ignoring the fact I'm only in the page 513 out of 1030). I'm also 1 because I like the previous days of Christmas, I enjoy preparing gifts xheart

6 will be from 4 tomorrow until Boxing Day when I am off work and literally do nothing but vegetate. :lol: Enjoy your gift wrapping, it's one task I hate doing. It always looks like a 5 year old did it. xrollinglol

Ausesken

6 will be from 4 tomorrow until Boxing Day when I am off work and literally do nothing but vegetate. :lol: Enjoy your gift wrapping, it's one task I hate doing. It always looks like a 5 year old did it. xrollinglol

Tha'ts why I love Christmas too: several days off work (remember in Spain it lasts until January 6th XDD), it's magical :lol: my brother is the same, so he makes me wrap the presents he buys for the children and his partner haha and I do it with great pleasure. Hopefully no child is reading this to find out that Santa doesn't exist xshifty

FabiESC

abc-new-york.png

Hello everbody, after a long time being the HoD of Germany, ABC ask me to be the new HoD of Mid-Atlantic States and bring this region back to WV. This is really a honour being the next HoD after the legende Ashley and i plan to stay in this region longer.
It will be after new challenge after being so long in Germany and we will kick this off with of course an NF.

Right now, we still work on the plans, how this NF will look like. Maybe can expect 1 Artist NF or maybe something else, we don't
know but stay tune for tonight for the big reveal of my first Mid-Atlantic NF.
I'm ready for it new era and i'm pretty sure you all will be ready too for this.
See ya later tonight back here xheat

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

FabiESC

Hello, is anybody here?
5 Days and no votes yet
xcoffee:nervous:

Everybody take your time, but please don't forget vote. xleftxpray

theditz83

Veteran
Hello, is anybody here?
5 Days and no votes yet
xcoffee:nervous:

Everybody take your time, but please don't forget vote. xleftxpray
Don't worry Fabi - Eurovision fever is distracting everyone right now. From Sunday onwards, everyone will be desperate for a cure for the post Eurovision depression (me included) so I'm sure the votes will come xup

FabiESC

We have now 3 voters ! xheart

Thank you to :ba::hr::be: for your votes. xlove

Current Standing
| 1st 27 | 2nd 26,8 | 3rd 26 | 4th 23 | 5th 23 | 6th 16,5 |

FabiESC

We have now 5 voters ! xheart

Thank you to :nl::kr: for your votes. xlove

Top Bottom