Last edited by a moderator:

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Re: Mid Atlantic states - WV53 debut

Omg what a hot opening pair of posts xheat xheat

Yes, I love this life changing post. xheat Especially the detail hes put into the description. "[Insert something fancy here later on]" and "blah blah blah, something something blah... (to be continued, come back in a while)". xheat

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

Yes, I love this life changing post. xheat Especially the detail hes put into the description. "[Insert something fancy here later on]" and "blah blah blah, something something blah... (to be continued, come back in a while)". xheat

Those posts hold a secret message of "Would you like a super quick Kurt Vile NF?", for which i'm sure the reply will be "Yes.. yes we would like a super quick Kurt Vile NF. Slay me Kurt Vile".

Ok, maybe i'll organize one for you with four or five songs tomorrow, seeing as you all asked so nicely.

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar

Those posts hold a secret message of "Would you like a super quick Kurt Vile NF?", for which i'm sure the reply will be "Yes.. yes we would like a super quick Kurt Vile NF. Slay me Kurt Vile".

Ok, maybe i'll organize one for you with four or five songs tomorrow, seeing as you all asked so nicely.

What if my response was "I trust you to pick on your own?" :/

revallsay

yes, do please!

OMG! So many NFs to vote in!

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

giphy.gif

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

What if my response was "I trust you to pick on your own?" :/

Then you know what you'll be getting:rolleyes: Of course I can internally select a song though. That would be no problem whatsoever. It's just very obvious what I will pick (although I adore basically every single Kurt Vile song). I won't be taking any mega risks though, as he's already mega risky enough. There would be risks in the NF though.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

Thank you for this gif. It will come in handy for when I step into the North Rhine-Westphalia greenroom sometime soon.

Excuse me? I plan a Kurt Vile boycott then.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

Excuse me? Tumbleweed is the new way to compliment someone.

uPp4R86.gif

Oh, must have slipped my mind. I do apologise most sincerely.

giphy.gif

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

To NF or not to NF? That is the question that I must know the answer to by the morning. I'm about to comatose now for a few years and when I wake I shall count the ayes and nays.

Sweet WorldVision related dreams to all.

giphy.gif

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

not to NF.

Top Bottom