Contact us

MBTI - Personality test

Your type:

• Total voters

kopachka

^ I was already worried why there are no ESTJ. Maybe these forums aren't meant for us? :lol: Anyway, welcome to the club:

#SlayHrvatska #SlayESTJ

Tinchey

I decided to try it again and I turned out to be INTJ once more... seems like I'm really being true to myself. ^^

Ok that was a different test y'all did so I took the one from the first post and I turned out to be ENTJ-T "The Commander" as opposed to INTJ "The Architect/Analyst" I've always been ... what even.
I guess those are the triats of being an actor. You just wobble between I and E. :')

Chorizo

yCWbgZP.png

quite happy with my result

strajker

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
According to my friends who read about MBTI more than I do, I'm an ESFP.

And I already had like 3423987432984 different results on these tests.

ESC94

According to the test I´m an ISFJ (The Defender).

Well, quiet accurate to be honest (being shy,loyal, taking things sometimes too personal).

HayashiM

Veteran
*NF*-T here. Both the E/I and P/J values vary depending on the year I take the test, and are always very close to the 50% ground.
These tests are fun, but I think we are all unique and I dislike too much generalisation in the area of human psyche. For example, I agree that my nature is a bit more emotional than logical, but I am a happy programmer in real life, whose n°1 subject at school had always been mathematics.
My point is - putting people into mental boxes is somewhat undesirable. You can overlook their great qualities easily, or completely misunderstand them because of fixed preconceptions. Of course, our minds do need these boxes to some extent, so it is maybe not an easy thing to do.

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
ESTJ here, with a very strong S, strong E and J but weak T. I took the test multiple times over the years, and almost always got the same result.
Which is pretty accurate. People've been telling me I analyse and think too much. While I need my time alone, talking to people is what gives me fuel in the end. I'm very organized, sometimes too much into control. Even if I don't agree with the whole description, most of it fits.

Miloutchi

I’m 100% NP, with a very strong N. Probably INTP.

I seem to have no preference for either Ne or Ni.

hijirio

Veteran
After 6 years, I re-did the test and I'm no longer part of the ENTP family.

This time I'm an Entrepreneur, ESTP-A.

People with the Entrepreneur personality type enjoy drama, passion, and pleasure

Yes, it's me.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
I got INFJ.

1zn26nt.png

6 years ago I was... INFJ

4 years ago I was... ISFJ

Today I am... ISFP-T

I knew it would change, I've grown a bit over the years, however it seems I am far more easy going and free than I used to be with the change from Judging to Prospecting.

Last edited:
Top Bottom