Welcome back [MENTION=7797]AdelAdel[/MENTION]! :p

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
Re: Mazovia - WV 64 - Kayah & Bregović - Prawy do lewego

Welcome back, and what a great entry to start off with! :D

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
Re: Mazovia - WV 64 - Kayah & Bregović - Prawy do lewego

Absolutely lovely entry. It's daft; it's crazy; it's lively and makes me want to dance. Fabulous return and the very best of luck for you in this semi

AdelAdel

Re: Mazovia - WV 67 - E. Górniak & M. Szcześniak - Dumka na dwa serca

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcXAKhwsl6o

So there we have it - a song which won numerous awards and the most recognizable Edyta Górniak song in Poland. Aside that, it's one of my favorite songs from the late 90s. Hope some of you will like it xcheer

AdelAdel

Re: Mazovia - WV 70 - ?

Next time I'm sending a song from the 70s. Oooh, that qualification is so close :lol:

ShoeFlo

When an Icelandic 70s song can qualify for the final, why not one from Poland? :)

Good luck with your brave choice! Then again, most of your entries have been risky anyway. Hopefully one day you'll get rewarded for your courage. ;)

AdelAdel

maybe not the 70s, but you should go wth Lady Pank xheart

I though about it, but I'm not sure they're eligible. This is confusing since they had so many members coming and leaving and only some are from Mazovia, some from other areas and I have no info on others. Do you have any proof that they can be sent from Mazovia?

AdelAdel

When an Icelandic 70s song can qualify for the final, why not one from Poland? :)

Because it's Poland :? It isn't exactly a popular country music-wise in ESC nor WV.

Good luck with your brave choice! Then again, most of your entries have been risky anyway. Hopefully one day you'll get rewarded for your courage. ;)

Risky or not, I'm sending what I like, I mean that should be the primary principle in a contest such as this - send what you like.
And thanks ;)

revallsay

I though about it, but I'm not sure they're eligible. This is confusing since they had so many members coming and leaving and only some are from Mazovia, some from other areas and I have no info on others. Do you have any proof that they can be sent from Mazovia?

They are!

Lady Pank is a popular Polish rock band, started in 1981 in Warsaw by Jan Borysewicz and Andrzej Mogielnicki.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lady_Pank

It should be eligible ;) I hope at least.

revallsay

AdelAdel

C'mon, throw the link out of the post, they won't know...

OK. There are 4 of them, 1 of them is from Warsaw and Janusz Panasewicz lives in Warsaw right now:

https://www.facebook.com/januszpanasewicz/about/
"Aktualne miejsce zamieszkania Warszawa"

https://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuba_Jabłoński
Kuba Jabłoński (właśc. Jakub Jabłoński, ur. 15 października 1972 r. w Warszawie)

They should be eligible.

It's not like they'd understand it anyway :lol:

Thanks for the info. I'll add them to my list, then ;)

EurovisionSmile

Veteran

You've been sending awesome entries for a long time now. I wouldn't point out how risky they are, tbh. They are as risky as others', what really comes into my mind when I listen to your entries is the incredible quality and variety of your choices. I can't really say the reasons of your lack of success when it comes to qualifying, because I've seen in your entries as potential qualifiers and nothing less than this. xshrug so the risky aspect makes no sense to me, at least not more than what we see from a few countries/regions and members, if we compare your "risky" entries to those.

I wish you stay with us and keep sending what you've got to send, even though I understand how frustrating it is when you do your best and fail over and over again. :|

Best wishes from your forum friend!

AdelAdel

You've been sending awesome entries for a long time now. I wouldn't point out how risky they are, tbh. They are as risky as others', what really comes into my mind when I listen to your entries is the incredible quality and variety of your choices. I can't really say the reasons of your lack of success when it comes to qualifying, because I've seen in your entries as potential qualifiers and nothing less than this. xshrug so the risky aspect makes no sense to me, at least not more than what we see from a few countries/regions and members, if we compare your "risky" entries to those.

I wish you stay with us and keep sending what you've got to send, even though I understand how frustrating it is when you do your best and fail over and over again. :|

Best wishes from your forum friend!

Thank you for the support, friend ;)

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

Was waiting for you to make a post here about your current entry but can't wait any longer. I LOVE your Anna Jantar song, perhaps quite predictably as i'm very big on disco/70s synthy stuff and this is fabulous. Europe really were the best with this kind of music. "Nic nie może wiecznie trwać" is so mysterious with that hot beat, spacey synths and the strings which always usually are the icing on a disco cake. I wish you the best of luck with this one. Super daring entry and I hope you can make the final with itxcrossed Whatever happens i'm very grateful for your introduction to this gem. Thank you!

AdelAdel

Was waiting for you to make a post here about your current entry but can't wait any longer. I LOVE your Anna Jantar song, perhaps quite predictably as i'm very big on disco/70s synthy stuff and this is fabulous. Europe really were the best with this kind of music. "Nic nie może wiecznie trwać" is so mysterious with that hot beat, spacey synths and the strings which always usually are the icing on a disco cake. I wish you the best of luck with this one. Super daring entry and I hope you can make the final with itxcrossed Whatever happens i'm very grateful for your introduction to this gem. Thank you!

Wow, to be honest I'm shocked that anyone could have such a positively strong opinion about my current entry :eek: This song is very unique, because the vast majority of her songs were either romantic ballads or happy-go-lucky songs, so this one really stands out. Mrs. Jantar herself was an absolute icon in the 70s. Unfortunately she died in a plane crash in 1980 being just 30 years old :(

Once again - thanks for the support and I'm happy that at least one person can love my entry ;)

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

Wow, to be honest I'm shocked that anyone could have such a positively strong opinion about my current entry :eek: This song is very unique, because the vast majority of her songs were either romantic ballads or happy-go-lucky songs, so this one really stands out. Mrs. Jantar herself was an absolute icon in the 70s. Unfortunately she died in a plane crash in 1980 being just 30 years old :(

Once again - thanks for the support and I'm happy that at least one person can love my entry ;)

That's a really sad story about how she left this world :( Makes the music all the more poignant when there's something like that attached to it. I've just had a little half an hour Anna Jantar binge on youtube and I see what you mean. I couldn't really find anything that compared to your current entry, though I like all what i'm hearing very much. "Radość najpiękniejszych lat" in particular is lovely. I'm an absolute sucker for disco though so you've picked the right onexheat:lol:

I think actually your song could have a nice little handful of strong fans. It is super nische but there is a healthy small bunch of us who enjoy retro tunes. Dalida made the final quite comfortably a couple of editions ago as well, so who knows what might happen for Anna? I'll keep my fingers crossed for you tonight.

Top Bottom