Contact us

May spin-off poll #2

FSC May spin-off poll

• International duets and collaborations spin-off

11 35.5%
  • Cover spin-off

8 25.8%
  • Songs that speak about a place (country, city, village, river, mountain,..)

12 38.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ixic

2 of my 3 prefered options passed, but i have a clear winner here, i hope it will be the theme :)

busybee

What I don't understand about the international duet option if it wins, is how we are going to do it. If everyone can choose 2 countries, pretty soon we'll be out of countries :lol:
Also, in the cover spin-off: what if an artist has done a cover of a song from a different country? Which country are we supposed to ask for?

ixic

cover spinoff: situation is simple - artist who is performing the cover song defines the country. original version of the song has nothing with it.
international duets: here is more complicated, but to make things easier, we could agree about defining country of only one performer. for instance, you have Uzbekistani-Srilankan duet, you can choose wether you will represent Uzbekistan or Sri Lanka.

Kryptonite

cover spinoff: situation is simple - artist who is performing the cover song defines the country. original version of the song has nothing with it.
international duets: here is more complicated, but to make things easier, we could agree about defining country of only one performer. for instance, you have Uzbekistani-Srilankan duet, you can choose wether you will represent Uzbekistan or Sri Lanka.

I agree with both things! ;)

ixic

another question about duets: what if we have situation DJ Something feat. Somebody, where only Somebody sings. is that considered a duet, or both have to sing?

Paper7

oh noo...

i dont like so randomly themes which effects really nothing to the type of music. :(

Question: Country is linked to the artist and not the place, which the artist is singing about? Only to be sure, the answer is obvious, i think ^^

Kryptonite

Question: Country is linked to the artist and not the place, which the artist is singing about? Only to be sure, the answer is obvious, i think ^^

Country that you choose should be linked only to the artist imo.

Cooler

Banned
I'd like to take :ch:.

Top Bottom