Contact us

☪ Marmara 183【KARDELEN - İHYA】

hjarnskakning

marmara_greenroom.png

The boat was rolling over in an ocean…
The dream threw me on the shores of Marmara!
I saw from only a couple of miles away
your blackened İstanbul clear as crystal,
Its forehead shining like a crescent:
She's laughing; coquettish, charming and attractive.
-Mehmet Akif Ersoy (1873–1936)

marmara_divider.png

MARMARA OFFICIAL SPOTIFY PLAYLIST

marmara_divider.png

WORLDVISION RESULTS

marmara_divider.png

marmara_divider.png
SPIN-OFFS RESULTS

Last edited:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Re: Marmara Bölgesi >> throwing hits like confetti

"Throwing hits like Confetti" hot bayonse paraphrase

xrollinglol xrollinglol xrollinglol xrollinglol

tumblr_m81z0iDovP1qkwnioo1_500.gif

SaladBreak

Cevapciz? A song about one of my favourite foods? :lol: Love it.

DenizESC

Banned

Ahahhaha Aleyna Tilki, she is like one of the most hated singers in Turkey because of her awful attitude/personality but honestly she might be my guilty pleassure.

Sultana

Ahahhaha Aleyna Tilki, she is like one of the most hated singers in Turkey because of her awful attitude/personality but honestly she might be my guilty pleassure.

Woah really? She is just 17 years old and so spoiled? :lol: I wish I could have known more about it, because song is TOP xbow

Small meat rolls :?, from Bosnia

woooooooooooo, sounds yummy !

DenizESC

Banned

Woah really? She is just 17 years old and so spoiled? :lol: I wish I could have known more about it, because song is TOP xbow

She can also sing well but yea she is really rich and spoiled. One of those girls that would get a car from her parents on her b'day and then scream at them for not buying the right color xD. I can tell you a bit more about her, for example in her first interview she said: 'I was always popular, just people all over Turkey are finally realizing it now because I released a song and I feel ready to be your new face.' 'I am not shocked at how well my song is doing, everything I touch always turns into gold and this is what I expected'. 'Since I am popular nothing changed for me because I was born popular I get used to it'. Lol and this is only her first interview. I couldn't see anything else.

Also a lot of people dislike her and her parents for letting her perform since she is 15 on gay bars and on pavyon (basically a place where adult men watch women dance and sing sexually and do more sometimes...) And those places are not for her.

Now you know about her like a regular Turkish person does xD ur welcome

Sultana

She can also sing well but yea she is really rich and spoiled. One of those girls that would get a car from her parents on her b'day and then scream at them for not buying the right color xD. I can tell you a bit more about her, for example in her first interview she said: 'I was always popular, just people all over Turkey are finally realizing it now because I released a song and I feel ready to be your new face.' 'I am not shocked at how well my song is doing, everything I touch always turns into gold and this is what I expected'. 'Since I am popular nothing changed for me because I was born popular I get used to it'. Lol and this is only her first interview. I couldn't see anything else.

Also a lot of people dislike her and her parents for letting her perform since she is 15 on gay bars and on pavyon (basically a place where adult men watch women dance and sing sexually and do more sometimes...) And those places are not for her.

Now you know about her like a regular Turkish person does xD ur welcome

Oh Jesus, she is truly spoiled! Well, she has never ever touched the true real life, so I feel kinda sorry for her, but at the same time i feel like her parents had to pay more attention to her behaviour when she was a child.

Sultana

WHO WILL REPRESENT MARMARA THIS EDITION?

Marmara loves when you make choices! So this time we have invited experts from all over the world to help us pick the next entry.
16 people voted in this National Final, and we are REALLY GRATEFUL! çok teşekkür ederim!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you are interested what songs were in this NF there is a special RECAP

WHO DO YOU THINK IS THE WINNER?

Sultana

Re: Marmara Bölgesi >> Ayse Hatun Onal - Gum Gum

5nLjwsV.gif

RESULTS OF NF
ZpXKoM2.png

All jurors are hidden, because it was a secret national final :D Thanks to all the voters!

Fierro

The winner couldn't be better. Triple XHEAT

EDIT: lol at JUROR 17 though :lol:

Sultana

GLORIOUS RECAP OF ALL THE SONGS I'VE EVER SENT AS MARMARA'S JUROR

Sultana

Thanks to all who voted for Ayse and Güm Güm being in top 10 is a great chance for our tiny region!

Sultana

Re: Marmara Bölgesi >> throwing hits like confetti >> HINT INSIDE

HINT

tumblr_orc5gyJOC71w1pxoko1_500.gif
tumblr_od7amxxl1e1ue0i5jo1_500.gif

To get this hint you have to think a little bit in a linguistical way. This gif shows you the meaning of singer's name. To get who is the singer you have to find out how the word, which is presented on the gif, sounds in Turkish, and then look through turkish names which have this part in the names, and find the definition which suits this gif.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

something easy to figure out then. :rolleyes:

Ewigkeit

Veteran

Can someone who is actually not from a province in Marmara Region represent Marmara in WV?

Sultana

Can someone who is actually not from a province in Marmara Region represent Marmara in WV?

Marmara is a region which has Istanbul as its capital, and 90% of artists do their career in Istanbul and live currently there. So yes, 90% of turkish artists can represent Marmara without any problem. Moreover, many of them did their degrees in Universities which are situated in Marmara.

Top Bottom