So baby, it's not a maybe
Yeah, I'm too good to be true, but there's nothing in it for you
So if I show some skin, it doesn't mean I'm giving in
Not your baby

Je me casse, je me casse
If you don't get it (Je me casse)
Je me casse, je me casse
I'm not your baby

Boy, are you pouring that drink in my hand?
Thinking if I'm drunk then, I'll give you a chance
Boy, you keep buying and complaining so stop trying
Not gonna give it up and change my plans

Hell no, I'm not your honey
Hell no, I don't want your money
Got it wrong, I ain't into dummies
No-o-o-o

So baby, it's not a maybe
Not your baby

Je me casse, je me casse
If you don't get it (Je me casse)
Je me casse (Je-je-je me casse)
If you don't...

Ladies, if you feel like flaunting tonight, it’s alright, it's alright
Ladies (Ladies), listen to me!
Listen and go right ahead, show you're shining

If you don't get it, if you, if you dont' get it (Je me casse)
If you don't get it, if you, if you don't get it
Excuse my French

Baby, it's not a maybe
Not your baby

Je me casse
Je-je-je me casse
I'm not your baby​

Last edited by a moderator:

GRE

According to the time traveler from 2044,
Malta will win for the first time next year with Destiny.

Mimmon

Veteran
Can someone explain me that Destiny will represent Malta next year or its not confirmed yet.
Everyone says it is but I can't find proper or any source...

A-lister

Veteran
I'm pretty sure they'll choose Destiny again for 2021, the 2020 entry was quite fine, but I'd prefer they play it less safe...

As I expressed in the 2020 thread, I think she could do well in some updated 90's house inspired bop, something like Electric Fields did with their tribal-90's-house-inspired entry in the Australian selection of 2019, which is one of the strongest entries of any national selection I've heard in ESC period, see below for more inspirations... I dare the Maltese broadcaster! If they go for it, I think we can see Valletta 2022... the 90's is in fashion now, and if it will be a solafide banger, updated production and a strong chorus... I can see Destiny and Malta slay!

crashworld

Veteran
Great job to Malta's broadcaster/delegation for confirming her participation. They will be stupid if they didn't get her back as she is a hor favourite this year. Congrats to Destiny. Hopefully, she will come back with a better song than "All of my Love".

Yoozek

Great job to Malta's broadcaster/delegation for confirming her participation. They will be stupid if they didn't get her back as she is a hor favourite this year.

They'll save on the xfactor too, cause there's no need to produce s3 :D

Seok-jin

The song she prepared for this year was good, but hopefully she will come with something better next year xheat

Ianp16

Hope Destiny has a better song this year. I only listened to her 2020 once but I was massively overwhelmed. She needs a mega ballad, not mid-tempo, thanks.

Loindici

Veteran
BTW Hi, Malta. Are you dead?

Loindici

Veteran
What I know that they soon finishing song and currently shooting music video soon...
So I have feeling another song in March (sometimes I hate saying that)

That's good news if they finished the song. It's just so silent in here it hurts :ROFLMAO:

Will Malta possibly pick something from the Symphonix catalogue (again)? It just seems Symphonix's fame kind of declined after the 2019 contest, and the 2020 contest was also cancelled, so the hype declined as well. I don't think other countries were as confident to work with them like they used to, but it might be me.

rasmuslights

Veteran
That's good news if they finished the song. It's just so silent in here it hurts :ROFLMAO:

Will Malta possibly pick something from the Symphonix catalogue (again)? It just seems Symphonix's fame kind of declined after the 2019 contest, and the 2020 contest was also cancelled, so the hype declined as well. I don't think other countries were as confident to work with them like they used to, but it might be me.

I pray it's their song, they make bops only!

A-lister

Veteran
I still hope for a 90's house inspired banger, maybe with some Maltese sounds and language thrown in to the mix to spice it up.

I know it probably won't happen, but I repeat: It would work so well for Destiny! I think Malta has been on to something the past two years, but while the 2020 entry was fine it was still a bit too safe and generic to have been a contender for winning, it might have won the jury vote but Malta also need some televote love if they finally want that win.

If they instead go down the ballad route as jury pandering, they are missing out on an opportunity imho.

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
I know it probably won't happen, but I repeat: It would work so well for Destiny! I think Malta has been on to something the past two years, but while the 2020 entry was fine it was still a bit too safe and generic to have been a contender for winning, it might have won the jury vote but Malta also need some televote love if they finally want that win.

Agreed, I said it before and I'll say it again: Diva deserves a better song. She can SANG and it was an absolute jury pleaser but I'm almost certain that it would have tanked in the televote. But I'm being cautiously optimistic this year.

Top Bottom