Contact us

Malta MALTA 2021 - Destiny

GRE

According to the time traveler from 2044,
Malta will win for the first time next year with Destiny.

Mimmon

Can someone explain me that Destiny will represent Malta next year or its not confirmed yet.
Everyone says it is but I can't find proper or any source...

A-lister

Veteran
I'm pretty sure they'll choose Destiny again for 2021, the 2020 entry was quite fine, but I'd prefer they play it less safe...

As I expressed in the 2020 thread, I think she could do well in some updated 90's house inspired bop, something like Electric Fields did with their tribal-90's-house-inspired entry in the Australian selection of 2019, which is one of the strongest entries of any national selection I've heard in ESC period, see below for more inspirations... I dare the Maltese broadcaster! If they go for it, I think we can see Valletta 2022... the 90's is in fashion now, and if it will be a solafide banger, updated production and a strong chorus... I can see Destiny and Malta slay!

crashworld

Great job to Malta's broadcaster/delegation for confirming her participation. They will be stupid if they didn't get her back as she is a hor favourite this year. Congrats to Destiny. Hopefully, she will come back with a better song than "All of my Love".

Yoozek

Great job to Malta's broadcaster/delegation for confirming her participation. They will be stupid if they didn't get her back as she is a hor favourite this year.
They'll save on the xfactor too, cause there's no need to produce s3 :D

Mike

The song she prepared for this year was good, but hopefully she will come with something better next year xheat

Top Bottom