0 0.0%

1 0.9%

5 4.4%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Malta-scaled.jpg

Kitakaze

Slightly underwhelmed by the song but only because the potential was so high and it doesn’t have as much instant memorability or identity as Not My Soul. Vocals will always be Destiny’s selling point but it would’ve been a killing combination to have a song that could stand alone as a contender too. Still a lock for a top spot.

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
I am deeply undecided. On one hand it's joyless...but on the other hand it's not. On one hand it's bold...but on the other hand it's not. On one hand it's warm and poignant...but on the other hand it's not. Need some more time with this one.

ag89

This is fine, but it is very obvious they crafted the song for her voice to shine which becomes slightly annoying after 1.5-2 min. We get it, the girl can sing, but that's just my observation.

Fierro

If it wasn't so called "contender for victory" I would be totally fine with it, it's really good song. But with this hype around her i cannot be a supporter

Yazy

This is a well produced pop song that unfortunately leaves me cold and unimpressed.

Sure, it can easily end up in top 10 or even higher and win over the jury, but I just can´t get behind it.

Something about it just feels too sterile, too formulaic, too calculating and overall too try-hard.

This is totally the type of song that is created to compete for the top spot, while also playing it safe.
Definitely not what I like.

Ezio

Veteran
I want to say something politically incorrect and very unflattering, but I'll do it anyway. Where is the "Not my soul" girl of 2015 and who is that 60 year old woman in the video? Ezma resurrected? This is not Destiny!

Ezio

Veteran
This is not only how to write a song but to sing and sell and a song.

But "All of my love" is generic, formulaic crap. What a waste! She promised us that they can never ever take away her soul. She lied!

• Like It
Reactions: GRE

Iker

Veteran
This is not only how to write a song but to sing and sell and a song.

But "All of my love" is generic, formulaic crap. What a waste! She promised us that they can never ever take away her soul. She lied!

It's not a bad song though at all. One of the best attempts from Malta recently I think, but slightly less interesting than last year. Destiny though is charismatic.

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
This sounds like something :uk: would send when they finally come for blood and not only try to out-do what they did in the recent years and call it a day. Reminds me of a British singer actually but I can't put my finger on who exactly :unsure:

Anyway, really classy, Malta. Good job xdance10 points for now

later edit after a few more listens: ok this deserves a :12:

Last edited:

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
This sounds like something :uk: would send when they finally come for blood and not only try to out-do what they did in the recent years and call it a day. Reminds me of a British singer actually but I can't put my finger on who exactly :unsure:

Anyway, really classy, Malta. Good job xdance:10: points for now
Emeli Sandé maybe?

Preuss

I want to like it more than I do really. It’s not as incredible as I hoped for. Generous 8 points for now

Loindici

Veteran
You guys really think this is all about Destiny aren't ya

Destiny's face is barely a minute in total in that music video

As much as I want to give it a :12: I feel it could've been somebody else's lead single. I'm gonna give it a :7:.

pardoESC

I don't really connect to this song, I give this song 5 points, because of the vocal color of the singer and the last part of the song which is cute

BorisBubbles

Veteran
I want to say something politically incorrect and very unflattering, but I'll do it anyway. Where is the "Not my soul" girl of 2015 and who is that 60 year old woman in the video? Ezma resurrected? This is not Destiny!
Well if i'm HONEST, Destiny had no stage presence in Sofia either, so I have no trouble believing this is the same person...x

It is weird how on paper everything should come together. Good song, great vocalist singer, a winnery message and a relatable, press-friendly storyline of a former JESC winner coming to collect the trophy on a business try.

This should by all accounts be a slam dunk winner in this (somewhat average) crop of entries. and yet... I totally agree with LaVER. The whole feels very strategic, cold, distant.

I can't exactly pinpoint what it is, but honestly the problem may just be Destiny herself. "All of my love" gives such positive vibes throughout... is it really that hard to muster a smile? To entrap us into a warm, soothing embrace? To make the *racially dubious insert black moon smileyface* comparison to the Mamas - the Mamas MOP the floor with Destiny's dhuku in terms of charisma, despite having a significantly weaker song. Destiny may find herself too competent for her own good and hopefully MTV spot this weakness and work on her charisma before Malta bomb the televote (again).

also this post will double as the debut of the following tinfoil theory: Sweden will do very well in the televote and possibly better than in the jury vote. Now excuse me, I now have to schedule an appointment with dr. Alaska so he can cure me of my brain worms.

Alaska49

it's incurable i am taking you to the farm upstate

jk but i do think the video isn't necessarily representative of how destiny will deliver it live? not a fair comparison imo

Top Bottom