0 0.0%

1 0.9%

5 4.4%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Malta-scaled.jpg

Preuss

Last year I watched an ad where KEIINO asked the Norwegian people to vote for Malta... read also that it happened with Lithuania
All the advertisment and ads for 20 televote points...

ESC94

Last year I watched an ad where KEIINO asked the Norwegian people to vote for Malta... read also that it happened with Lithuania
All the advertisment and ads for 20 televote points...

Since :mt: didn´t receive any point from :no: in the final this wasn´t that successful, right?? ;)

Preuss

Since :mt: didn´t receive any point from :no: in the final this wasn´t that successful, right?? ;)

If I remember correctly, I watched it before the semi... However, imagine if we were 11th and Malta beat us with one point after receiving points from us :p

ESC94

If I remember correctly, I watched it before the semi... However, imagine if we were 11th and Malta beat us with one point after receiving points from us :p

Yeah, this would have been funny if it had happened. But to say it a bit like Assi: "It didn´t!!" ;)

Mainshow

Veteran
Destiny (JESC winner) takes part in X-Factor and therefore, might be representing Malta if she wins.

AlekS

Veteran
Francesca Borg - wow, she's back :eek: , with much better vocals. My new #1. Actually she used to submit her entries previously but they never made it to live shows since 2012. She wasted everything on sucky songs.

Julia Balzan was good too.

Karl Schembri - opera twink :eek: His vocals aren't that strong tho, but I lulzed when they woke up :lol:

AlekS

Veteran
Destiny - tbh I've already screamed "bring the trophy!" once I found out that she's taking part.
Not the best song for auditions but she nailed it :cool: She was miles above the others.

Yoozek

So, basically your xfactor goes the same way as your selections. Same faces, year after year, trying to get tiny bits of attention.

AlekS

Veteran
I started thinking this would be the most boring edition until I saw this gorgeous biological woman:

Auditions are over. They should be lucky for having Destiny this time.

AlekS

Veteran
Our X Factor introduced an "innovation" (similar to Israeli NF) for bootcamp, wondering if we'll see it tonight in Malta:

EDIT: Nope. They're performing a capella without the screen, in a smaller venue. The first contestants sounded painfully bad but thankfully all the good performances were saved for the 2nd half.

Alaska49

destiny wants to ~*~*~*~FULFILL THE PROPHECY~*~*~*~ before roxie is eligible, i see. she was always my pick before roxie came around anyway, so good for her!! #valletta2021

Top Bottom