10 5.7%

21 11.9%

• Total voters

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
look, a screen

VikingTiger

uff... this is getting worse and worse for me. Malta is a serious contender for my last place this year. The thing that will probably stop just that is that the girl can actually sing! But the song takes for ages to built up to something remotely interesting. The lyrics are pretentious - and why does she feel she has to repeat some words like criminals... criminals.... Animals... animals... Didnt the writer find other cleverer ways of fitting the lyrics to the music?
The video is just nonsense: mixing MadMax, Game of Thrones, etc etc (I felt the urge to repeat myself) - just putting as much as possible into a music video.
And now the staging....not doing anything to improve my overall impression of the song..... song... :roll:

Chorizo

Malta's rehearsal footage is a reminder of how cool a large LED screen would have been instead of static ribs that are illuminated in either red or blue depending on the song.

ChrisOL

Malta's rehearsal footage is a reminder of how cool a large LED screen would have been instead of static ribs that are illuminated in either red or blue depending on the song.

I feel the same way :D Almost everything looks very similar. The stage could have looked amazing, but so far it's just pretty boring, as if they are running out of ideas what to do without leds.
I'm pretty sad that those ribs haven't moved in 4 days of rehearsals... They promised that and showed moving ribs in several pictures :(

Chorizo

I feel the same way :D Almost everything looks very similar. The stage could have looked amazing, but so far it's just pretty boring, as if they are running out of ideas what to do without leds.
I'm pretty sad that those ribs haven't moved in 4 days of rehearsals... They promised that and showed moving ribs in several pictures :(

The ribs should have been a kinetic sculpture. I hope the LED wall will be back next year.

Milos-BC

She is a great singer but I find this song way too generic.We hear plenty of similar songs every year and this one definitely doesn't stand out. I think the only way she could make it is to really nail it on stage. Other than that, I don't think her chances are good.

2 points.

Realest

Maltas Odds have extremely shortened. Im pretty Sure the Juries gave her at least 90 Points and she will make it :(

Realest

Its nice and i want to see it in the final!

If Malta makes it in the Televoting Top10 I would recognise this Entry as a worthy Finalist. But since 8 years, the Juries give Malta questionable High Points, which have nothing to do with Musics.

Citelis

If Malta makes it in the Televoting Top10 I would recognise this Entry as a worthy Finalist. But since 8 years, the Juries give Malta questionable High Points, which have nothing to do with Musics.

Its true that Malta is a jurie's favourite every year! Not sure why they love them that much. Personally i prefer Malta's song than many others in SF2!

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Best performance of the night in my opinion. Absolutely robbed. It's such a shame after all the effort put into this entry.

DaFlo

Banned
Switzerland of Semi 2. So robbed :((( Even gave her a spontaneous vote, the performance was great.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Best performance of the night in my opinion. Absolutely robbed. It's such a shame after all the effort put into this entry.

Couldn't agree more. After watching I was so frustrated I couldn't vote for it. This should have absolutely made the final.

musicfan

She had a great vocal and some of the staging was interesting but I wasn't that surprised at the result. Eurovision is as much about image as anything and the audience probably thought other acts looked cooler/younger or something. That's why you get weak songs like Ireland, Sweden qualifying.

Top Bottom