20 11.4%

29 16.5%

13 7.4%

16 9.1%

12 6.8%

10 5.7%

21 11.9%

• Total voters

Once the song was over for the first time, I could not even remember a single thing from the melody anymore. Meanwhile the song has grown on me and I kind of like the chorus. I'll give it a 5 for now.

Alaska49

i really like this one, even if it is a bit dated and maybe won't do that well. anything this high energy is always welcomed.

ESCREGION

I don't understand why Finland is in the top with the bookmakers and this is in the bottom? I even think Malta is better!
Totally agree with you...Malta is higher than Finland in my ranking...

Chorizo

After watching the NF performance of Taboo and the music video of Fuego, I came to the conclusion that this song would work better in Junior Eurovision. 6 points from me.

Mrm

Veteran
I think it is a bit underrated here..she can do all right in Lisbon IMO...

ZoboCamel

Simon87

8pts
It gives me almost all what I like
She can sing live so Im happy for Malta this year xheart

DaFlo

Banned
Wow the visuals :shock:

Best video of the season easily. Wish I could root more for this song but I can't </3 Upgraded to 5 tho.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Malta be like:

money-throwing-gif-4.gif

Very surprised and impressed. I love the video. They've really got a concept going on there and it actually enhances the song. I hope Christabelle can fight her way out of the second semi.

Realest

Hopefully they have no Money left for another Jurybribe.

tsegaye

Love the video! The revamp wasn't that obvious but they've silenced the distorted voices which I loved. So that's a shame but won't affect it's chances of qualifying.

Mrm

Veteran
I love the song from the early beginning, I was the first one to give 12 here in the poll..

Video is TREMENDOUS! xfaint

I love how bizarre everything about this entry is!! xlove xheart xbow

ZoboCamel

Ooh, an actually-good revamp! That's a first for this year. Only minor changes, but they're all throughout the song, and pretty much all a step in the right direction, just tweaking what needs to be tweaked. Well done Malta xheya

I was going to say I'm upgrading this from a 5 to a 7, but then I realised I already had the original version as a 7 and had just forgotten to downgrade it as it wore off on me. So, um, it escapes me downgrading it now, I guess~

VikingTiger

Malta? I had forgotten about this one.... Now I remember this as an annoying little thing...A revamp? I actually dont have enough interest in this entry to listen to another version of it.
Malta has been part of this contest forever - but must be my least favourite country... A shame really - I would love to see Malta win some day. With a good song that is.

After I finally saw my dream come true last year, I am left in a vacuum - I dont know what country I "most of all want to see win the ESC"...

Top Bottom