8 4.9%

17 10.5%

18 11.1%

19 11.7%

17 10.5%

31 19.1%

• Total voters

MyHeartIsYours

Awh what a good effort from Malta, definitely one of my fave countries in Eurovision :D Very pleased that Claudia got to Eurovision finally, she definitely deserves it after her many attempts :lol: Plus she's Fabrizio's sister so that makes her cool too :p The song is surprisingly good, and Malta probably stands the best chance it's had since Chiara 05 - I think a big power ballad like this is gonna go down very well. I predict that Malta will qualify from the semi and finish somewhere between 10th and 20th in the final.

I give :12: points to :mt: :D

GianlucaTomoe

Banned
Claudia effortlessly dissing them haters on Facebook:

vnl6bk.png

Ezio

Veteran
A lovely song, almost in my Top 10. But I am a little bit less hyped for Malta than I was some weeks ago. Anyways, their best entry since 2012 for me.

Alaska49

i mean that paragraph basically reads as "i know the song is pure shit but hey it got me on eurovision", so

ESCada

i mean that paragraph basically reads as "i know the song is pure shit but hey it got me on eurovision", so

Which is exactly what happened.

P.S
This type of post usually happens after the semi final results are relieved and from an artist that failed to get his country to the final.

Kairit

This song has managed to captivate and move me since the beginning and it's still in my top 10. There's something effortlessly and brilliantly classic and timeless in this. It gets waaay too much sh*t that it doesn't deserve in any way imo. Just a powerful, beautiful, good song and I adore it.

ESCada

BREAKING NEWS
CLAUDIA FANIELLO is being investigated by the Ukrainian Authorities.
THIS just IN
Reportedly the Land of Svetlana Loboda and our host this year :ua: won't allow Claudia to enter the country.
Their government released a statement in which they claim, I quote "No one can threaten the fun at Eurovision, so we decided to ban the queen of Valium from entering the country".
The Maltese Ambassador was furious over this statement but than heard the song and in a brief interview he claimed that he totally understands the decision and supports it completely.

P.S

I have insomnia and I had a beer
Cheers

Fierro

BREAKING NEWS
CLAUDIA FANIELLO is being investigated by the Ukrainian Authorities.
THIS just IN
Reportedly the Land of Svetlana Loboda and our host this year :ua: won't allow Claudia to enter the country.
Their government released a statement in which they claim, I quote "No one can threaten the fun at Eurovision, so we decided to ban the queen of Valium from entering the country".
The Maltese Ambassador was furious over this statement but than heard the song and in a brief interview he claimed that he totally understands the decision and supports it completely.

P.S

I have insomnia and I had a beer
Cheers

At one moment i almost had heartbreak.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
I just changed my vote to 12 in the poll. "Breathlessly" is officially my biggest grower of the year. I can't stop listening to it. Such a sincere song and with Malta's heart. I don't usually like such ballads as this, but I cannot resist it's charms. Claudia's vocals are so beautiful and rich. It's gorgeous.

QwaarJet

ESC Moderator
I just changed my vote to 12 in the poll. "Breathlessly" is officially my biggest grower of the year. I can't stop listening to it. Such a sincere song and with Malta's heart. I don't usually like such ballads as this, but I cannot resist it's charms. Claudia's vocals are so beautiful and rich. It's gorgeous.

I am also surprised you like it. I'm a ballad lover, and i find this dull, generic and wrist-slittingly depressing. I think this is coming bottom 3 in the semi. And we could have had Kewkba...

Romeo

This song is amazing! never going to do well in eurovision but such a beautiful song.

But the true winner and a song that would have don amazingly well i eurovision was "Kewkba"

JimmyJump

Is the woman doing suicide in the video ? If yes, then why ?

theditz83

Veteran
Wonder if Claudia is going to have her baps on show on stage as much as she does in the video - could be the only interesting thing in this whole package...

GianlucaTomoe

Banned
Wonder if Claudia is going to have her baps on show on stage as much as she does in the video - could be the only interesting thing in this whole package...

What dooes "baps" mean? Not even Google Translate is able to translate this word...

Romeo

Made 2 'misheard Eurovision lyrics' videos tonight, Malta and Estonia.. Here is the Maltese one:

Top Bottom