15 9.7%

13 8.4%

10 6.5%

9 5.8%

1 0.6%

16 10.4%

• Total voters

GWTW1939

Because it comes off as tacky and publicity spotlight whoring (pardon the rude language :oops:). It was calculating and pathetic when Beyonce did it a few years back and it was calculating and pathetic when Ira did it last night xshrug

ParadiseES

4th place for this song in the jury vote is beyond me. I wonder what did the juries see.... Glad we had televoters here.

Terence

Because it comes off as tacky and publicity spotlight whoring (pardon the rude language :oops:). It was calculating and pathetic when Beyonce did it a few years back and it was calculating and pathetic when Ira did it last night xshrug

To be honest I didn't notice that... but why is it pathetic? If it looks like a desperate act for voting, then just ignore it. Simple as.

HSV1887

I'm not surprised that Malta did poorly in the televote. I have always loved this song and still do, but even I didn't vote for it on Eurovision night because the live version was once again lacking for me. I ended up voting for countries with stronger overall packages and the same probably holds true for a lot of people. However, due to my love for the song, I am glad that it was rated highly by the juries and still ended up on the left side of the scoreboard.

Milos-BC

Extremely overrated imo, however she performed the song quite well in the final. :mt: had much better songs that deserved to do well imo.

Mainshow

Veteran
8 points - Amazing production, very modern at that time and Ira looked and sounded fierce.
slightly overrated by the juries but oh well... criminally underrated by the public.

Top Bottom