15 9.7%

13 8.4%

10 6.5%

9 5.8%

1 0.6%

16 10.4%

• Total voters

Terence

It's all over social media here, but she hasn't confirmed it herself as far as I know. She must be 4-5 months pregnant by now!

GermanBango

It's all over social media here, but she hasn't confirmed it herself as far as I know. She must be 4-5 months pregnant by now!

Ohhh I thought this is confirmed ... well I guess she's going to confirm it eventually :lol:

Terence

Yeah. Anyway it's her life and her decision. For now all I can say is good luck for next Tuesday.
I'm horribly biased about our selection this year as I've been a fan of hers since 2001. She is just, MY IDOL. xheart xheart xheart She can just sing 'baa baa black sheep' and I'd still adore it.

EscGeek

Veteran
This is a bit better than 7th wonder...though both songs are middle of the road for me

aef

Those boobs xlove
That dress :cool:

Milos-BC

I actually think this is the most overrated song this year. I like Ira a lot, but this song is just very bad. To me it sounds like a prearranged mess, and I actually think Chameleon was a better entry. I wouldn't be surprised if she fails to qualify, but even in the final I don't see her anywhere near top 10.....nor top 15.

1 point.

cripesdude

Wooooooo! Great stuff Malta! :D

DaFlo

Banned
Very happy she qualified xcheer xheart

I was expecting a DNQ after that performance, was a bit underwhelming :/

alca

Last to be announced?! Are they trying to have her miscarry? I almost died! But now we're good! My winner! xlove xyes

Synergise

I was really disappointed in Ira's vocals tonight, so I was sure she was a goner when it came down to the 10th qualifier. Glad she's through though, hopefully she'll be better vocally in the final :)

Mii11

This has to be the biggest disappointment of the night. She should have stayed in the semi.

CatEye

I think the juries pushed this through. She looked so awkward and uncomfortable during the whole performance. The song simply doesn't fit her. She won't get many televote points in the final.

toinou03

She's a great singer, but Gosh, that was Soooooo tacky !!!! xrofl3 I believed I was broadcasted a concert of Janet Jackson 20 years ago... :?

Terence

How cruel to announce a 5-month pregnant lady last!

Glad we qualified, naturally, though I do think she wasn't 100% vocally perfect tonight.
Good luck nonetheless Ira xheart

Mrm

Veteran
It was quite strong and good vocal performance, she looked "divaish" in positive elegant (Hollywood) way and generally it deserved final.. I give it 8 now in the poll..

ESCada

This so called "queen" kinda lost her throne on stage ...... It was so amateurish, I think she should stuff her bra with glitter and redo 2002 If she wants to finish higher than 20th place in the final with this.
IT was SIMPLY ATROCIOUS ..... And this is coming from someone who had Malta in their top 10 before.

Malta = Azerbaijan

Iceland was robbed

cripesdude

Lol. The Malta presentation was fine. It could be better, but it wasn't atrocious. The start was the best, and the vocals were good... I think she needs to relax a bit more and enjoy the performance - hopefully she will in the final. For me the stage got too busy - with the screen effects and lighting, It'd be better stripped down - but it's too late to change that I guess... Based on that performance it's no guaranteed winner, but it's not as bad as some make out.

Alevender

Super Moderator
Staff member
An okay entry, but the performance was really boring and even a bit annoying.

Top Bottom