19 8.5%

18 8.0%

20 8.9%

20 8.9%

23 10.3%

43 19.2%

• Total voters

Laktatjakka

Such a performance and congratulations for this tiny country to join the final ! The song's great too ! Bravo Malta !

Synergise

Really pleased Malta made it! I always thought this song could make it :lol:
Quite a lot of the UK fans on the BBC page have been commenting on how pleased they were that Malta qualified, so it wouldn't surprise me if Malta did well in UK televoting.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Was shocked that this qualified. I like Malta as a country and am very pleased for them.. the song though is the most generic, uninspired thing there this year. I suppose as others have said, Kurt made the most of it and gave a good performance. He seems a lovely guy and you can't help but feel very pleased for him. I find the song to be one of the worst though this year. I would have never guessed that it would pass.

dezbee2008

I'm very happy this song qualified. Look at all those who said otherwise that his song is too weak. Haters gon hate, for sure.

doctormalisimo

I voted for this last night, to my own surprise (I was planning to vote for the Netherlands or Macedonia). The performance was just so charming and Kurt is very likeable. Glad this qualified :)

CPV4931

It was such a great performance from Malta yesterday, that I decided to vote for it (besides Macedonia, The Netherlands and Slovakia).
Happy to see Malta in the final again :-)

CypriotGirl

Veteran
Congratulations, Malta! Against all odds, you made it! The song wasn't one of my favorites, but was not bad as people kept on saying for months now! It's a happy pop song, simple and nice! I'm glad that Cyprus and Malta will be in the final together, islands united! And I wouldn't be surprised if we give Malta points this year! Good luck! (I see it around place 15th) ;)

CC92

I really can't believe of all years :mt: had to qualify this one... Kurt is really charming but the song and performance were just a big NOTHING... :pt: coulda qualified instead.

I second that. :(

LakZaNokte

considering we have a esc history together :lol:, it is quite possible Malty will get some pts from us.
just look at the voting history at the bottom of the page :D link

Sean

Admin
Staff member
How the hell did this qualify?? :lol: :lol: I don't see it doing much more than it already has done, so;

Prediction: 20th-26th

Top Bottom