Contact us

Make chart videos on Youtube?

A-lister

Veteran
I see some people uploading nice chart videos on Youtube, in particular ranking their favorite ESC entries. I wonder how do you guys do that? Is there some tutorial out there? I'd really like to learn but I don't have the technical skills (yet).

Where do people get the clips from? Are they all downloaded or are they somehow linked to the original clips? I'm thinking of copyrights here. Where do people get graphics from? Is there a good video maker program for this or is it done online?

I'd be greatful for all tips :mrgreen:

Brandt

Post 2015 entries usually tend to have copyright issues, but shorter than 25 second cuts tend to not cause any trouble at all. People download videos from Youtube. There are plenty easy ways to download videos. If you don't know how to, I could give you some links.

Graphics are completely up to you. You begin with average visuals, obviously, but I believe the more you pay attention, the better it gets. When I first started editing videos, it was simple. In time, I got better I would say. I know many people use Sony Vegas for editing their rankings. I myself have been using Adobe Premiere Pro.

Top Bottom