Contact us

Major Eurovision - NF WEEK 5 (DDL: 03/05 - 23:59 CET)

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
switzerland i'm shooketh tbh

hijirio

Veteran
Even tho I voted for Takasa, I'm shooketh as well

Edward

Let's see...4 in 12, not very good.

Glad to have gotten :sm: San Marino winner correctly. Only think that "Maybe" deserved 3rd more than "Spirit of the night".

A good winner for :rs: Serbia though there were plenty of other good choices. Nevena and Moje 3 sitting outside of the top 3 is a little upsetting however. As Bojana in 2nd is as well.

:sk: Slovakia :mrgreen: What to say...again, the other songs are not like among the worst ESC songs ever, but yes, compared to "Horehronie" pale very much in comparison so not a big surprise.

:sl: Meh...first of the predictable winners I am not into. Though they did worse in my "National eleven" game than Eva Boto or Lea Sirk. Which are top 3 worthy or even better. Knew nearly no one else would vote for Omar's song so just happy to see him listed, I suppose :p

Quite surprised with :es: to be honest! I don't think she usually wins anything around here, as far as my memory can tell. So a very neat surprise to me. Though not much competiton against her, I guess. Edurne deserves 2nd place fully. Bit surprised with Barei doing that poorly though. Oh, and even more with no one voting for Ruth Lorenzo at all keeping in mind the 2014 hype for her (alongside Conchita & Suzy).

:se: 2nd of the predictable winners I am not into. Think Benjamin in 2nd a little surprising. Sanna deserved it more imo.

:ch: Huge surprise, indeed! Was not even going to vote for them by default, just did so in a spur of the moment kind of thing. It does age well like I said. But really surprised Sebalter did not win it. Though I've been saying ever since his year that his song gets a bit tirening after a while. Also a bit surprised with Michael being voted :mrgreen: Sorry to see no one voting for Mélanie or Rykka though.

:tr: Didn't really care for it but still don't get the whole maNga thing after all these years xshrug "Live it up" is easily a better song imo.

:ua: 3rd predictable meh winner. But this one hurts the most since it won over Zlata. Given their great track record surprised to see only 3 songs being voted for, with Gaitana being that 3rd song even.

:uk: Not predictable but always been open about my dislike for that song. So not satisfied. Glad to see Lucie in the top 3 at least however.

Unhappy with the tie breakers but I suppose it's a thing of the moment since they are 2019 songs.

Hope you're feeling better Zonne. What comes next now?

Zonne147

What comes next now?

Thank you, I am definitely. Well, that's a good question. Firstly I thought that It would make sense that each person would choose one country to vote, but finding 50 interested people will be really difficult I guess... So, maybe I will find another option... But it will be after Eurovision, ofc...

Top Bottom