Contact us

Luxembourg LUXEMBOURG 2023 - not taking part

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Ajeje Brazorf

Who will be their Raphael Gualazzi? Who do you think will represent them? I'm so curious to see...

Betwixt Tales

I'm not making their flag until we see if they're gonna stay for more than just one year (I've made all the flags for a flag garland currently hanging in my living room). But I love that they are returning.

midnightsun

Veteran
Who will be their Raphael Gualazzi? Who do you think will represent them? I'm so curious to see...

Doesn’t matter, just send a an artsy fartsy jazz ballad and as a welcome present you‘ll end up 2nd… :p

(Sorry, I LOVE Italy, one of my favourite countries in ESC but I just can’t with that song…)

Ianp16

Well this is unexpected news. And at such an unconventional time. Did semi final 2 push them over the edge to join? How did it all happen now?

midnightsun

Veteran
My guess is they already want to hype the public (in Luxembourg) and they need more Western countries if they plan on continuing televote only finals. Scandinavia and Eastern Europeans are avid voters when it comes to their neighbour states. :sneaky:

Gitte

Yes let's enlargen the (very one way TBH, Belgium tends to give the Netherlands points but it is not mutual) Benelux voting bloc

0scar

Yes let's enlargen the (very one way TBH, Belgium tends to give the Netherlands points but it is not mutual) Benelux voting bloc

Helaba sis we feel the same way in the Netherlands haha that Belgium gives :nl: less points than we award to :be:

I don't feel like :lu: and :nl: are going to be bloc voting fwends, I assume they're more prone to :be: :fr: :de:

Top Bottom