Contact us

LUXEMBOURG 2012 - not taking part

escYOUnited

Administrator
luxembourg-flag.png

Last edited by a moderator:

GRE

Re: LUXEMBOURG 2012

I hope that will return,this year it was Italy and Austria,lets hope next year will be Luxemburg!

Sean

Admin
Staff member

I'm sure that I heard some rumblings of one of their broadcasters wanting to make a return, maybe I'm mistaken :p

Would be great to see them back along with all of the others! ESC could be huge if other broadcasters weren't being so annoying xD

Sim

I'm sure that I heard some rumblings of one of their broadcasters wanting to make a return, maybe I'm mistaken :p

Would be great to see them back along with all of the others! ESC could be huge if other broadcasters weren't being so annoying xD

I think they said that already some years, but so far at the end they always say they won't:(

doctormalisimo

Are they in the same boat as Monaco and Andorra that they'll only come back if France wins? If so, I'll be voting for France like 200 times :)

julien4ESC

I think so.
If France wins this year, I am almost sure that Luxembourg, Andorra and Monaco will return next year like Austria and Italy returned this year !

Quent91

Andorra and Monaco would come back for sure if :fr: wins. Luxembourg would be harder to bring back, though

DanielLuis

Wasnt Luxembourg oficially confirmed this year or last year but at the last hour they withdrew???

GRE

I think there was an interest last year (2010),but nothing happened.

CPV4931

I hope they will come back in 2012 with their great Eurovision tradition, but I don´t think so :-(.

roadrunner

^^It says that Luxembourg's interested, primarily due to Italy's rank (2nd) and the success of Eurovision songs in their charts. :) Let's all hope that it does come true! :D

Yamarus

Oh Luxembourg coming back would be SO great! But which French singer are they going to steal this time?

Sabiondo

If Luxemburg retuns.. Let's go here and discuss those baby-eating child diaspora & neighbour votes from Luxembourg for the semi-final & final:

12 - La France ...¡¡¡¡¡
10 - Germany
8 - To Portugal (If pass the final )
7 - Italy
6 - Belgium
5 - Spain (Here also lives a lot of Spaindars)

GRE

^^It says that Luxembourg's interested, primarily due to Italy's rank (2nd) and the success of Eurovision songs in their charts. :) Let's all hope that it does come true! :D
Firstly thanks for the translate!
But how can they be back?
They dont have a public national broadcast.

Yamarus

You just need to be member of the EBU to participate, not necessarily a public broadcaster. I think RTL is still member of the EBU.

Top Bottom