Contact us

London | WV 125 | Prepare for a new juror

Mike

Last edited by a moderator:

AshleyWright

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Should have known. The country that brought us Arcade, that Waylon man and windmills. Such a lack of respect for our girls shown there during that dazzling performance. I shall be protesting at this years Eurovision, perhaps with a stage invade moment during the Dutch performance.

edit: I love how somehow I've managed to quote your Tallia Storm post from the UK topic here.
Woah, surprise Tallia. We all do love a bit of surprise Tallia now and again, maybe it's a sign of what's to come? xheat

Yes. The signs of being haters of the babes were all there, wouldn't surprise me if they burn effigies of them at Eurovision in May. Sickening. I'll join you in the boycott, I'm going to glue myself to the stage and bring the entire event crashing down and ruin it. The Dutch wont host another ESC, EVER.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Woah, surprise Tallia. We all do love a bit of surprise Tallia now and again, maybe it's a sign of what's to come? xheat

Yes. The signs of being haters of the babes were all there, wouldn't surprise me if they burn effigies of them at Eurovision in May. Sickening. I'll join you in the boycott, I'm going to glue myself to the stage and bring the entire event crashing down and ruin it. The Dutch wont host another ESC, EVER.
http://instagr.am/p/B7JUcntp_1H/

theditz83

Such scenes from Netherlands! xheat

This screenshot made me laugh out loud - the utter contempt and hatred for such a bop xrofl

AshleyWright

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
That's the worst part of it, the look of contempt for the Sugababes and this hit.

---

Our Greenroom post has been updated! All new banner and I've replaced my own personal WV history with something new. :D The new forum didn't like the 50+ images I had in it so wouldn't let me touch it. More fool the new forum as it's now one giant image xo

AshleyWright

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
It was brave to perform for the pot 7 & 8, I'm sure it will bring them some points from them. But I'm glad California didn't go.
Sugababes are always up to challenge, if you listened carefully there was a few cheers from the pot 7 & 8 audiences. They've quite possibly been disposed off. It was good for the babes to perform to friendlier audiences after though.

AshleyWright

WorldVision Mod
Staff member

Another day, another performance. This time live for Pot 4 & 5.
An open air event this time.

Ausesken

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
I expected pot 1 and 2 audience to end up dancing wildly on the stage :lol:

AshleyWright

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
I expected pot 1 and 2 audience to end up dancing wildly on the stage :lol:
Sadly no such video exists. :lol: I think the deafening cheers Gary referred to is as good as it will get. XD

AshleyWright

WorldVision Mod
Staff member

Traveling to another concert on the same day! Sugababes this time
performing for pot 6 with a double take! First they're treated to the Melancholy version
recorded on a Nokia 3310. Before the party gets started with a hot
performance of the full proper song getting everyone singing along.

AshleyWright

WorldVision Mod
Staff member

Well now we didn't see that one coming. Like, we knew we won the semi but even then winning was off the mark. We lowkey thought it would be Iceland or Netherlands. No matter, we won and now have the wondrous duty of hosting. We can't wait for you all to join us in the British capital, London. While we're busy designing graphics, we've also got to pick our PQ entry. Well, because our HoD is only here for a limited time we picked from our group of pre-selected entries we planned to send. So without further ado, we are pleased to announce that the singer who will represent London on home turf is hit Australian-British singer, Gabriella Cilmi!

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Sugababes winning WorldVision followed by a Gabriella Cilmi prequalified entry. You're doing god's work, Ashley Wright. We thank you.

AshleyWright

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Sugababes winning WorldVision followed by a Gabriella Cilmi prequalified entry. You're doing god's work, Ashley Wright. We thank you.
You are more than welcome my young padawan. We strive to ensure the gods word is passed on.

theditz83

Gettin the chills for Cilmi - cannot wait to see those amazing promo performances for the Pots again - sure she'll slay all xheat

theditz83

Most epic bit of that video is the bit at the end with "I never give up, I never give up" and Cilmi breaks out the power shoulders and severe collarbone - floors me everytime!

AshleyWright

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Most epic bit of that video is the bit at the end with "I never give up, I never give up" and Cilmi breaks out the power shoulders and severe collarbone - floors me everytime!

The empowerment. 🔥 It's such a strong climatic end to the song. Gabriella Cilmi inventing womens rights and showing us all how it's done. xheart

AshleyWright

WorldVision Mod
Staff member

The Promo tour starts. Kicking it off was with the home crowds of pot 1 & 2.
A small pot 6 contingent was also present tonight, which you can see
at 00:56 seconds in.

Top Bottom