Re: London | WV 114 | Amy Winehouse - NF Winner

Thanks so much for this qualification xlove

Rudimental - These Days feat. Jess Glynne, Macklemore & Dan Caplen

AshleyWright

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Re: London | WV 115 | Rudimental - These Days feat. Jess Glynne

Me kindly showing Mike the door and looking at the bounty that I now possess:

Also merry Christmas all xo I may possibly be slightly inebriated. xxmas That last game of Spoons started to turn violent, and don't get me started on the tactical playing at hand in Confident. Naughty me and my team x

AshleyWright

WorldVision Mod
Staff member

Itv said:
Welcome from across the pond. We've just touched down at Heathrow in our private jet and are now ready to start our stay in the great city of London. Lowkey annoyed we've now got go all the way back from where we just come. However, we've got a real treat in line for you all with our first entry, and also all the other ones after it. We're going pre-2010 for this one. :D We wont spoil who the artist is and keep everything tight lipped as if its the BBC in Eurovision, however we will have some fun with a blatantly obvious spoiler for you all...

and no, the answer isn't that we will smuggling Crystal Meth to California in a baby.

AshleyWright

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Looking forward to my fav band, Satan's Sugary Spawn.
Yes, I can't wait to send one of their many hits. Pot F fun for all is coming. xheart

AshleyWright

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
We're giving away a free bag of endless Sugar to anyone who 12's our next entry:

AshleyWright

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Everyone when going to vote:

:12: :lond:

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
You don't even need compliments from me posted here. You know full well what I think of Sugababes 1.0, 2.0 and 3.0 lineups (4.0 Satanic). Such entry. I bow down to thee.

Also, I cannot believe we can finally post Vimeo videos here again. I'm excited now cause I made a video a while back for something that took me like 8 hours, and I was peeved when I found out youtube declined it.

AshleyWright

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
You don't even need compliments from me posted here. You know full well what I think of Sugababes 1.0, 2.0 and 3.0 lineups (4.0 Satanic). Such entry. I bow down to thee.

Also, I cannot believe we can finally post Vimeo videos here again. I'm excited now cause I made a video a while back for something that took me like 8 hours, and I was peeved when I found out youtube declined it.
No Jade Ewen will be found anywhere near this entry x. Don't you worry. xheart I think it's partly what excited me about sending it was that I know you'd be into it.

Yes, you can post them from so many now. click the ... next to the smiley face, and then the top one Media. Actually we can post from several sites now like Spotify, Instagram, Soundcloud etc also.

AshleyWright

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
This song brings so many good memories to me!

I made you owner of the thread
thank you. XD I couldn't actually do it myself, but I can now.

AshleyWright

WorldVision Mod
Staff member

Sugababes are going on TV tour to promote their entry, the first stop was tonight
at the Pot 7 & 8 Gala. You can view the footage below and see the excitement
that is radiating from the Pot 7 & 8 audience:

AshleyWright

WorldVision Mod
Staff member

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
SOOOoooOOOSSSHAALLL SEEKKURRITTYYY

It's The Netherlands where the clip is from. That country is dead to me.
Should have known. The country that brought us Arcade, that Waylon man and windmills. Such a lack of respect for our girls shown there during that dazzling performance. I shall be protesting at this years Eurovision, perhaps with a stage invade moment during the Dutch performance.

edit: I love how somehow I've managed to quote your Tallia Storm post from the UK topic here.

Top Bottom