Lombardy

Krishoes

Re: Lombardy - NF on Page 18!

You missed one!! ;)

mariah-carey-i-dont-know-her-02.gif

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar

Thank you to everyone for your kind words xlove xlove It means more than I can say to return to the community with such a reception.

And thank you as well to Kai, Cesar, Kris, and Robert for your votes :D Here's where the four votes so far put things:

Please do keep those votes comin'! :D

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
#BringBackNekciMenijShow

From what I understand, he's just taking his sweet time in getting a new episode out. I reckon there'll be something new soon :D Never thought that slightly different names of popstars would be the funniest shit in the world to me, but it pretty much is xheat

BernadetteCydonia

From what I understand, he's just taking his sweet time in getting a new episode out. I reckon there'll be something new soon :D Never thought that slightly different names of popstars would be the funniest shit in the world to me, but it pretty much is xheat

First of all, how do you know he's taking time and it all is coming out soon? We had to wait for like 3 years for a new episode straight :( Second of all, hell yeah! Textspeak, Dolan faces, flopping in charts and shade! xheart

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar

Eulaliya

The Holy Imperial votes from Mother Russia have been sent! Clear fave here xheat

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
Re: Lombardy - NF on Page 18! - DDL 6 AM February 19th CET

I've set an actual quantifiable deadline for this NF at the end of the day - would love to have y'all's votes :D

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

No words needed other than I think that this is the correct place to share this video.......... AND GET SLAYEDxheatxheart

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar

WV 90: Mina - Magnificat

Lyrics:

This was actually kind of a recent discovery for me after an Italian pair skated to this a week-ish ago, and I was absolutely floored by it. I hope y'all enjoy it as well! :D Feels great to be back with something that stuns me so darn much.​

Krishoes

Re: Lombardy - WV 90: Mina - "Magnificat"

giphy.gif

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
Re: Lombardy - WV 90: Mina - "Magnificat"

Thank you to everyone who voted for Mina xheart

I like to think of my next entry as a representation of my musical id. Those of you who normally dislike my entries are going to have a long few minutes, and those of you who normally like them will probably think "um, maybe tone it down a bit." It's a recent discovery that I can't believe only entered my life now, and yet, I'm eternally grateful for it. It combines the manically overproduced sub-New Wave of the 80s (think Pseudo Echo and stuff like that) with the soul of the 70s. And, of course, the video is a potato. Super excited to share.

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
Re: Lombardy - WV 91: See inside

I suppose it would be nice to give you a hint. So here's your hint:

maxresdefault.jpg

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
Re: Lombardy - WV 91: Kano - Another Life

Thank you to everyone who voted for "Another Life" xheart Onward and upward, to WV 92 with Italian folk-rock group Stormy Six! :D

Song 1: Il mondo è pieno di gente https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWZEdz8kZ6U
Song 2: Il venditore di fumo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZU0XUU0-0kQ
Song 3: Alice nel vento https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osKPkjwx-Ng

Voting system: Distribute 7 points between the 3 songs as you see fit. Only whole numbers allowed, but no restrictions otherwise. Deadline is April 5th at 23:59 CET. Reminders may come, so be prepared for the notification :p anyway, happy listening! :D

Who's Voted?
:paci: :en: :fi: :ru: :gr: :sobr: ::losn

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
Re: Lombardy - WV 91: Kano - Another Life

Reminders may come, so be prepared for the notification :p

Don't say I didn't warn you xheat
[MENTION=10140]cegs5[/MENTION] [MENTION=13974]DenizESC[/MENTION] [MENTION=15323]Eulaliya[/MENTION] if you're off break [MENTION=13948]fer20[/MENTION] [MENTION=12553]Krishoes[/MENTION] [MENTION=14505]Lupus[/MENTION] [MENTION=9441]RainyWoods[/MENTION] [MENTION=11993]whiteshoes[/MENTION] [MENTION=11243]ZoboCamel[/MENTION]

"If I didn't get a reminder, should I still vote?"
Yes, please! :D I only tagged people for whom I thought a reminder would make a significant difference in whether or not they voted. It doesn't mean I value your opinion any less.

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
Re: Lombardy - WV 92 NF on Page 20!

:en: has voted! What a delightful trio of songs from a lovely band! :D Best of luck hunnej xlove

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
Re: Lombardy - WV 92 NF on Page 20!

Thank you to Kai, Robert, and Cesar for voting xheart Here's where they've put things:
So as you can see, it's quite close! :eek: Keep those votes coming please xheart

Top Bottom