Live Listening Thread // SEMIFINALS LL // 04/04 // 20:00 CET // ON DISCORD //

Veronika

NSC Mod
Staff member
Grand Final radio broadcast
03/03
12:00 & 22:00
cet
(and then every day same time until the deadline)
[link]

Veronika

NSC Mod
Staff member
Semifinals radio broadcast
(sf1+sf2)

29/03
11:00 & 21:00
cest (both semis each time)

[link]

theditz83

Veteran
Glad I checked to make sure that Europe had entered daylight savings (summertime) as well before missing the start of this stream today - will power me through my morning of work xup

Veronika

NSC Mod
Staff member
Grand Final radio broadcast
04/04
13:00 & 23:00
cest
[link]

Veronika

NSC Mod
Staff member
Semifinals radio broadcast
(sf1+sf2)

starting from 23/04
11:00 & 21:00
cest (both semis each time)

[link]

dogmeat

@Veronika Heej a small request here. Would be be able to host the LLs Wednesday evening and Thursday afternoon (just before ESC)?
I would then post the semis right after.

Veronika

NSC Mod
Staff member
@theditz83

Ohh this radio isn't for free and to be completely honest I spent a lot of money on the ESC (voted there multiple times and also bought a lot of food & drinks etc, basically arranged a party). :LOL:
And also I'm feeling a little bit unsure about the radio's fate. My statistics showed, that in the last two editions only 1-2 people (excluding me) were listening to the broadcast. I know it's great when at least someone's listening, but I'd also like to mention, that it takes a lot of time for me to actually make all this happen and prepare everything. Tbh I was hoping for more interest.

Of course, I'm not ruling out the possibility, that there are some mistakes in the statistics and actually there are more listeners. But in fact it shows me that it's 1-2 people every edition. Maybe I need to create a poll in order to learn the actual number of listeners...I'll think about it later.

I'm really sorry guys, but I guess it's not a tragedy. After all, it's only an extra way to get acqualited with the competing songs. Despite me not feeling very optimistic about the radio's fate, most likely I will continue making the broadcasts starting with NSC 194. Sorry again. :)

Top Bottom