Contact us

Live Listening Thread // SEMIFINALS LL // 04/04 // 20:00 CET // ON DISCORD //

Veronika

NSC Mod
Staff member
68ODyzW.png
8McqRhX.png

takeru

Would anyone be interested in adding live voice chat to an LL this edition?

I would definitely be up for it (and this week I can actually do it as I’m home alone), but I don’t want to monologue alone ;_;

Can be a part of the official LL organised by Veronika or something separate, I don’t mind (and I can deal with the awkward timezone)

Veronika

NSC Mod
Staff member
@takeru ooh this idea sounds very exciting! I don't mind voice chats during the official LLs, at least we can try that! :)

takeru

Thanks for yesterday’s LL guys! xlove

@Fearnavigatr and I would like to invite you all to our own LL on Friday! We’re going to try the voice chat format, and anyone is welcome to join!

It’s an informal one, so we’ll do semi 2 first, and then maybe semi 1 if we have the energy. Also starting a little earlier at 15CEST.

Join us on discord! Friday July 14th, 15:00 CEST. (I’ll spam this topic again on the day xcheer )

takeru

Planning another informal discord voice chat LL on deadline day (Sunday 30 July). All welcome to join, on voice or just on chat.

I’ll be about from 15CEST but won’t start until someone else joins, so please come sometime around then xcheer

EDIT: Changed to Sunday

Gonna start this now. Feel free to join me or check discord if you want to see my unsolicited opinions :mrgreen:

Top Bottom