Contact us

Live Listening Thread // GRAND FINAL LL // 15/03 // 20:00 CET // ON DISCORD //

Salmon

Hey everyone, I just opened this thread so that the actual edition threads don’t get all buried in LL spam and to keep all LL related info nicely and tidily in one place, in a similar manner to the stats and prediction threads. (:

Currently, LLs usually take place at http://cytu.be/r/nsc, which gives us a lot of possibilities and can actually be used in a mobile browser without causing a headache (*cough* Dubtrack *cough*). If anyone knows of even better sites to host LLs in, speak up!

Last edited by a moderator:

Salmon

Re: Live Listening Thread

So for the NSC 136 semis, I figured we could have an early bird LL today (since that’s the only evening in the voting period which isn’t followed by a workday afaik). Also, tonight would be about the only time that I could actually attend the LL at, as I’m stuck in studying for my matura exams for the rest of the following week.

I propose tonight (28.05., 20:00 CEST) as a starting point. I hope people aren’t too dissatisfied with having it on such short notice.

Salmon

We're starting in some twenty minutes, but come already, join us here and play some NSC classics with us! xcheer

Salmon

It has concluded.

Please don’t take these poll results too seriously. The voter turnout was very low at some points, and LL polls haven’t always been too accurate in the past either.

OwOnQf4.png

http://pastebin.com/kSsEr47J

takeru

Heeej, I know the deadline has passed, but it feels a shame to let this thread go sooo early. Plus, I haven't voted yet due to my own boogness :oops:, so I thought I'd do something similar to a couple of editions ago, and conduct my final listening openly and publicly on cytube, with anyone else free to join. Obviously you've all listened already, but I guess you're all invited for pregomesh's sake, or even just to make comments if you want.

Don't worry, I won't be surprised if I'm the only one :lol: Might make my own comments while I'm doing it anyway though.

Join me in one hour at 14CET http://cytu.be/r/nsc xcheer1

Salmon

Yo xcheer

PS If we don't have an official LL I'll do an unofficial one again, probably on Thurs afternoon.

Ah, well. Sadly, at the moment I’m unsure whether I’ll be able to carry out the LLs and all that business in the near future, since I’ll be travelling a lot soon-ish, and my time schedule is basically one big question mark. So I’d actually prefer it if your “unofficial” LL became the official one!

strajker

Considering how upset some were with the semi draw, that doesn't seem too bad.

SpZ

I feel that the ordering of the rankings is hugely discriminatory towards Zombira. Placing us 18th with 56,3% while Ugaly is 15th with 50%. Zombiran lives songs matter!

Top Bottom