Contact us

Live Listening Thread // GRAND FINAL LL // 15/03 // 20:00 CET // ON DISCORD //

Veronika

NSC Mod
Staff member
!!!
Unfortunately I'm too busy lately, so there'll be no additional LL (I'm sorry) :cautious:
But you can listen to the semis on the radio still! Last broadcast will start tonight at 20:00 cet here [link]

ferret

esc87fan

I won't be able to make it to the LL today, I'll be on a bus home from work and with my early draw I won't be able to see the reaction for my entry. Looking forward to the radio broadcast

Veronika

NSC Mod
Staff member
:eek: @takeru
Everything's ok for me! And I guess everything's ok for other people who listened a couple of days ago (there were 3 of them not including me). So maybe some individual reasons, I don't know. :rolleyes:

takeru

:eek: @takeru
Everything's ok for me! And I guess everything's ok for other people who listened a couple of days ago (there were 3 of them not including me). So maybe some individual reasons, I don't know. :rolleyes:
Thank you! That’s good to know, it’s definitely something to do with my new phone then :p I’ll try on my old phone tomorrow then (thank you for the 10am CEST broadcast btw, I use it every day after I get home from work xheart)

Top Bottom