Contact us

Live Listening Thread // GRAND FINAL LL // 15/03 // 20:00 CET // ON DISCORD //

dogmeat

Sorry for disappearing so suddenly last night. Internet issues, that took until now to get sorted. Any comments about my entry? :p
I only remember someone said how creepy it would be if the song was from a few years ago. And then it turned out it actually is.

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
Sorry for disappearing so suddenly last night. Internet issues, that took until now to get sorted. Any comments about my entry? :p
we commented about the year the song was released

(also bop)

Morty

Trondheim, Norway / Niavara, Balearica Island
I only remember someone said how creepy it would be if the song was from a few years ago. And then it turned out it actually is.
Aha! Great, the fact that it was a pre-Covid-19 song was actually the reason I sent it, so I'm happy it was noticed despite my sudden absence. :D

we commented about the year the song was released

(also bop)
Yay! :D

Thanks, both of you! xheart

dogmeat

I had a plug.dj party planned for Rumia's 10th birthday today. In this case it will be held right after the LL xbirthday
You may play whatever you wish, but songs related to Rumia and NSC classics are most welcome.

To be able to add songs:
1. Ask someone for an API key
2. Open console (ctrl+shift+I, ctrl+shift+J, ctrl+shift+K or F12, depending on browser)
3. Copypaste the key
4. You will get 'undefined' message. That's fine. You can now create playlists and add songs to them.

Top Bottom